Let's Talk Books discussion

Chit Chat...

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A. Cook (new)

A. Cook (angiecook) | 50 comments Mod
Music has been on my mind lately. Well, a country- bluesy singer named Chris Stapleton has been my go to music this summer for reading. Love this guys voice. I have a play list called 'Feelin It' and its my go to list for when I'm in a funk. So, why am I sharing? I'm being a bit nosey because I want to know what everyone else been listening this summer. Love discovering new artist or different music.

message 2: by A. Cook (new)

Angela wrote: "I was wandering if everyone can help me with something.

I am in another book club and I am doing a challenge and I need books set in:

Ireland
Egypt
Canada
China
Italy
Venice, Italy
Japan
Sweden
..."

For Italy check out http://www.kateforsyth.com.au/kates-b.... She has a list of some pretty good books.

message 3: by A. Cook (new)

Angela wrote: "Well, I got me a fitbit yesterday. One of the main reasons that I got one is to keep track of how many steps I take day. Since I got one I have taken 15,130 steps, that is with yesterday and today ..."

Yea! Glad you were able to get one. That's a little over a mile or 1.5 miles. Keep up the GOOD work!

message 4: by A. Cook (new)

Congrats!

message 5: by A. Cook (new)

To my fellow mode (Ms. Angela) and all our members..... Happy Thanksgiving ... Happy Holiday!!! Happy resting, happy reading and happy feasting!!!!

message 6: by A. Cook (new)

with the holidays approaching i wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy season. My classes for the semester are over and I am do happy that I can catch up with my reading.