Shut Up & Read discussion

Beware the Sheep
This topic is about Beware the Sheep
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 461} Beware The Sheep by M. Lewis-Lerman

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 12329 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?

Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Beware The Sheep
Author: M. Lewis-Lerman
Genre: YA Fantasy
Pages Count: 225

Review Due Date: September 3

Book Description:
When illness strikes her best friend and a maniacal underground ruler wants to destroy all that is ‘different’, 16 year old Livi Dixon must lead -- not because of her bravery or abilities -- but out of necessity and fear.

With the hope of a cure, Livi makes a reckless gamble that just may save her friend -- but at what cost?

With her new allies (a strange and sundry group of outsiders including a handsome escaped prisoner and a kind but secretive old man), Livi sets off on a race against time, looking deep within herself in order to defeat a faceless enemy and (just maybe) manage to save her best friend in the process.

Livi's strength is tested, her character revealed, as an attempt to save one life turns into a quest to protect thousands. But is she enough to stop the shapeless evil sinking its teeth into the ones she loves? And in the end, will it even matter?

Be one of the first 30 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: MOBI, EPUB, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted by September 3.

Leave us your name, email address, and format you require.

message 2: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Sep 03, 2015 06:55AM) (new)

Reviewers:

1. Leah
2. Janet
3. Bri
4. Sarah
5. LuAnn

Leah Wheeler (c0me2gether) | 12 comments I'd like to sign up for this one, please.

leah.wheeler0@gmail.com Epub

Thank you!

Emani (emanimalik) | 76 comments I would like to review this book. Thanks!

mobi version, please

finishfit21@yahoo, com

message 5: by Bri (new)

Bri (Its_brii_the_booknerd) | 37 comments I would love to review mobi version please! halebri19@gmail.com

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments Hi. I'd like to read and review a .mobi copy of this book, please. My e-mail address is cat2002116@ahoo.com.

Thank you.

Sarah

message 7: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sending everyone an email!

LuAnn (luannbraley) | 7 comments luann(dot)braley(at)gmail(dot)com MOBI

message 9: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Aug 17, 2015 10:04PM) (new)

Sent you an email LuAnn!

LuAnn (luannbraley) | 7 comments Got it, Sheri. Sent the file to my Kindle, prepping the placeholder draft post. :O)

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments Hi. I've finished reading this book and here are the links to my review:

Goodreads

Amazon UK

Amazon US

ReviewCreep

My Blog

Thank you for the opportunity to read this.

Sarah

message 12: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Thanks Sarah!

message 15: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Thanks Janet and Leah!

LuAnn (luannbraley) | 7 comments I did manage finally to get a review on B&N, but there is no direct link. It is simply the latest review on the book's page:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/bewar...

message 18: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Thanks LuAnn!