Writer's Aid discussion

Books, Movies, Music > I loved a book everyone hated!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Everyone hated it...everyone except you. :p which book is that?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I never read it. I thought everyone loved that one. 0.o

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hereafter and Tandem. Amazing <3

message 5: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 171 comments Tιɴαтн Zαeвα ~Iғ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴜʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ﹐I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴜʏ ɪᴛ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ~ wrote: "I never read it. I thought everyone loved that one. 0.o"

A lot of people do, but most of the people I know say the movie was better, which is a load of crap

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 171 comments Tιɴαтн Zαeвα ~Iғ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴜʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ﹐I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴜʏ ɪᴛ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ~ wrote: "Hereafter and Tandem. Amazing <3"

I've never heard of those two, but they sound pretty good!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruth wrote: "Tιɴαтн Zαeвα ~Iғ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴜʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ﹐I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴜʏ ɪᴛ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ~ wrote: "Hereafter and Tandem. Amazing

I've never heard of those two, but they sound pretty good!"

They made me cry. And I don't cry. EVER

message 8: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 171 comments Oh wow I'm totally gonna try them out, then! I love a book that makes me cry. And I never cry either.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruth wrote: "Oh wow I'm totally gonna try them out, then! I love a book that makes me cry. And I never cry either."

Ikr? I usually have a hate-love relationship then hehe

message 10: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 171 comments Haha I know, I'm like, why??? Why did you do that??? but then it's such a relief because I'm so sick of shallow plots

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

And I hate bittersweet endings...like my favorite OTP can't be together, but if they are, that's just unrealistic...I get so torn!

message 12: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 171 comments I know! I mean, things don't have to be like all tragic and everything, but I hate an ending that's just sooooo cheesy. For example, Harry Potter

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah or the Fault in our Stars. Its just, its a good novel, but the ending is so predictable.

message 14: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 171 comments Yeah. Well I didn't even like the whole book of TFIOS but the ending was obvious