Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)
This topic is about The Wrath and the Dawn
DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn #1) , by Renee Ahdieh → Start Date: August 19, 2016

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Trisha and I welcome anyone who'd like to join us in this buddy read.

message 2: by Trisha, lives on coffee (last edited Aug 13, 2015 05:10AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments YES!! Thank you for making the thread!!

I have a sick dog today :[ My husband is off to the vet but we've been up on and off all night with him ....

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Oh no! I hope he's okay!

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) There are six people ahead of me on the waiting list for the library eBook, so I'll probably be able to join you guys in time. I know the physical waiting list would be a lot longer.

Gabriela Mallo (gabym1982) | 8 comments I already have the book, so I will join you. :)

message 6: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments I've started...but there aren't any chapter numbers...

Do we all have hard copy ?
Have a preference for how we'll check in and comment??

message 7: by Vicki (last edited Aug 21, 2015 06:35AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments My book is still in transit, but I think it'll be hard copy. Since I can't see its layout, I don't know what to suggest. What do you think, Trisha?

message 8: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments I'm pretty open. it's almost 400 pages

we could check in every 50 pages or so
every 100.... I could post chapters to check in at if we pick a page amount :)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) A hint for you guys from someone who just read the book. Check out the glossary at the end of the book. BIG help when reading. :P

message 10: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Bookbuyer wrote: "A hint for you guys from someone who just read the book. Check out the glossary at the end of the book. BIG help when reading. :P"

oooh thank you! at the end? I wonder why they put it there instead of at the beginning .............

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I've seen a lot of books with a glossary at the end. Thanks for the info, Bookbuyer!

Trisha, however you feel is best to set it up is good with me.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Trisha wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "A hint for you guys from someone who just read the book. Check out the glossary at the end of the book. BIG help when reading. :P"

oooh thank you! at the end? I wonder why they p..."

I don't know. But it's before the excerpt from the next book I think. My BR partner from when I was reading it didn't find it till she was over half done so I wanted to warn you guys about that. :P There are a lot of weird names and terms so a glossary is definitely helpful. ^-^

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Vicki wrote: "I've seen a lot of books with a glossary at the end. Thanks for the info, Bookbuyer!

Trisha, however you feel is best to set it up is good with me."

NP. ^-^

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Bookbuyer, without giving any spoilers can you tell me why you gave it 2 stars?

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) I found it to have too many characters so it was confusing throughout. Also I found the romance to be annoying and that's a big part of why I read a book. >.>

It wasn't horrible just not something I would read again.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Okay, thanks.