What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. romance about a biker that gets violent when somebody touches him. Then this girl that he rescued from being tortured thanks him by hugging him [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Scarlett | 22 comments Not sure if there's a supernatural element to this book, but it's about a biker that get's violent when somebody touches him. Then this girl that he rescued from being tortured thanks him by hugging him. He doesn't explode because she is touching him. I think he had something to do with fire, either in his name or he could actually control it, I'm not too sure.

message 2: by Erica (new)

Erica Anderson | 36 comments This sounds like the characters that you meet in the first book It Ain't Me, Babe. The first book is not about them but they are introduced. I don't think their story is out yet but according to the author's blog it should be out soon. tiltle will be Souls Unfractured.

message 3: by Erica (new)

Erica Anderson | 36 comments Souls Unfractured I guess it did get released, but it did't show up on my kindle.

message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Scarlett | 22 comments Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the one, thanks so much.