What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Alpha
This topic is about Alpha
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Werewolf romance; main character is a girl and moves to a new town and goes to a new school. she has a 'mating mark' that signifies who her mate is, i believe its the pack alpha and they meet at school [s]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Holly May Gilroy | 6 comments I'm looking for a book about shifters, i remember that the main character is a girl and moves to a new town and goes to a new school. she has a 'mating mark' that signifies who her mate is, i believe its the pack alpha and they meet at school, she later has to move in with him for protection and has to tell her dad. any help is appreciated thanks xoxo

message 2: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) | 143 comments Sounds like an interesting book....I've got no idea but I hope you find it!

Holly May Gilroy | 6 comments haha thanks yeah spent an hour searching random words in google hoping for an answer but...:)

message 4: by Cecii (new)

Cecii | 11 comments Doubt it's this one but maybe you'll like it. The Gathering by Kellys Armstrong

message 5: by oliviasbooks (new)

oliviasbooks | 191 comments In Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer by Andrea Cremer the heroine, who is not a werwolf, but some sort of guardian moves in with the alpha wolf at the age of 17. Alt least that's what the description says.

message 6: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Is this a YA book Holly May? And can you remember anything else about the book? What is the mark (a wolf head mole, heart shaped mole etc)?

When did you read this? What format did you read it in--paper, ebook, audio, etc.?

Unfortunately, right now there are a lot of books with that idea. So, if you can remember anything else about the book. And btw--spoilers are not only allowed, but encouragd, since often those are what get a book found. If you are still worried about them, click on the Some HTML is OK link a the top right of the comment box, and it will explain how to put them into your comments and have them (view spoiler).

Holly May Gilroy | 6 comments Hi everyone thanks for all the replies!:)
i remember that in the book the main character moves to a new town and then starts at a new school, there is a pack there and later on she is attacked and turned into a werewolf, to protect her the alpha of the schools pack lets her move into the pack house. Later in the book the alphas best friend notices a mark on her hip (the mate mark) identical to that if the alphas, she asks him not to tell her mate about the mark. i read the book a while ago so sorry but cant really remember all the details, i think that there is a rival pack and somehow her dad plays a role in the story as he later finds out about the whole werewolf thing. i think the main character is somewhat attached to her car as it was bought with money from inheritance and maybe actually her parents had died and maybe she was born a werewolf but doesnt know it, sorry about being so all over the place when trying to remember the story line. again thanks everyone for trying, ill let you know if i ever do find it!

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ  ❛ ᶜʳᵒᵘᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰ ; ʰᶤᵈᵈᵉᶰ ᵗᶤᵗᵃᶰ ❜   (darkhearteternal) | 851 comments I'm not sure this is it, but the mark on her hip makes me think of this book though its not exactly a mate mark, just that she is his;
Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

message 9: by LJF (last edited Aug 25, 2015 06:19AM) (new) - added it

LJF | 118 comments I don't know, because I just borrowed it and haven't had a chance to read it yet, but is it Unleashed by Nancy Holder?
http://images.contentreserve.com/Imag...

message 10: by LJF (new) - added it

LJF | 118 comments It also sounds kind of like Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis, but not quite.

Holly May Gilroy | 6 comments thanks for everyone trying to help but still no luck:(
im still on the look out though!x

Holly May Gilroy | 6 comments so i think i found it, just started reading it again and it seems like its the one! its a wattpad book thats only just recently been published so its not very well known but if anyones interested...Alpha