The Sisterhood of the Booklions discussion

The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1)
This topic is about The Maze Runner
Book Discussions > The Maze Runner

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments What are your thoughts on this book?

message 2: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aria | 1390 comments Ehhhh not a huge fan

message 3: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Aria wrote: "Ehhhh not a huge fan"

Do you think you would watch the new movie. Scorch trials?

message 4: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aria | 1390 comments Yeah I guess... I kinda want to know what happens

message 5: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae (stingraes) I might... not sure yet...

message 6: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Update: I saw their scorch trials movie. It was like a zombie apocalypse movie.

Cloë | 5 comments I'm not a fan of the books, but I really liked the movies xx

message 8: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Cloë wrote: "I'm not a fan of the books, but I really liked the movies xx"

I get that.

Cloë | 5 comments Who doesn't like a movie with Dylan O'Brien in it xx

Anna-Lee | 1 comments I was also not a big fan of the books, but I loved the movies

message 11: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Cloë wrote: "Who doesn't like a movie with Dylan O'Brien in it xx"

True