Audiobooks discussion

The Path to Wealth: Seven Spiritual Steps for Financial Abundance
This topic is about The Path to Wealth
Archives > Find Out If This Is Your Path - FREE

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosemary (last edited Aug 13, 2015 04:24AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rosemary Benson | 12 comments The Path to Wealth: Seven Spiritual Steps for Financial Abundance

My original post didn't make sense, because the LINK didn't appear! In light of that, this post is creepy, lol! I narrated this book, and I'm not kidding, it has been changing lives around me (including those of my editor and proofer!) already! If you are interested in a free download, please leave your email or contact me directly at RosemaryBenson(dot)com, and I'll send you the book right away. I promise really and truly that I won't keep your email address or use it for any nefarious reason! But after the review, I'd love to know if you're practicing these steps, and what the outcome is.

message 2: by Crademan (new)

Crademan | 1 comments Rosemary wrote: "The Path to Wealth: Seven Spiritual Steps for Financial Abundance

My original post didn't make sense, because the LINK didn't appear! In light of that, this post is creepy, lol! I narrated this bo..."

Happy New Year, Rosemary. I looked at RosemaryBenson.com but did not see a link to "The Path to Wealth: Seven Spiritual Steps for Financial Abundance" or a "Contact" link.