Book Giveaways discussion

Made You Up
This topic is about Made You Up
Book giveaway > [Ends August 18th] Hardcover of Made You Up (INT)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Olivia-Savannah  (olivia_catastrophe) Win a hardcover of the YA book Made You Up by Francesca Zappia

Made You Up by Francesca Zappia

http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.fr/20...

Open INT Ends August 18th

message 2: by Amor (new) - added it

Amor (amorreads) | 7 comments I can't post my comment on your blog :(

message 3: by Amor (new) - added it

Amor (amorreads) | 7 comments Anyway, here is my comment!
Hello, Olivia!
First of all, I've seen this book a lot frok my bookstagram friends. They've added it to their TBR pile and said it was a really good read. I'm really curious about it and have been wanting to get my hands on them ever since! Who wouldn't want a book with an amazing cover like that?!
Anyway, thank you very much for this review, it makes me really want to have it!!! You're review is really fun to read and it's not like some others who's a little boring :) And I'd love to read more of your future reviews!
As of your question, if I found out that the life I'm living is not real, what will I do?
Well, of course, I will be totally shocked first and be saddened about it at the same time because all the amazing people I've met, my friends and especially my family, the memories and happy moments we shared weren't real. It's just too sad, right? So, what I'm going to do, is still enjoy the moment I have with them. I still want to be happy despite the fact that the life I'm living is not real. And of course, I can't do anything about it unless there is a way to undo it. But of course I don't want to lose my mind! So I'll find a way to be back to normal :)
Anyhow, thank you for this giveaway!!! Fingers crossed

Olivia-Savannah  (olivia_catastrophe) Amor wrote: "Anyway, here is my comment!
Hello, Olivia!
First of all, I've seen this book a lot frok my bookstagram friends. They've added it to their TBR pile and said it was a really good read. I'm really cur..."

Thanks so much for your lovely comment and doing it here when you couldn't reach me on the blog! Thanks for loving the review <3 Your friends are completely right - this is well worth one reading! I hope you get the chance too.

I think I would be beside myself with sadness as well. So many people you loved... not there anymore. But yes, still trying to be happy is the best!

message 5: by Amor (new) - added it

Amor (amorreads) | 7 comments You're welcome! I hope I win so I can finally start reading it :)

message 6: by Amor (new) - added it

Amor (amorreads) | 7 comments You're welcome! I hope I win so I can finally start reading it :)

message 7: by Amor (new) - added it