Emily March Fans discussion

Lover's Leap (Eternity Springs, #4)
This topic is about Lover's Leap
#4 Archived Lover's Leap > Before We Move On...Closing Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 11, 2015 11:55AM) (new)

Do you have a favorite scene, character, or quote that you think will stay with you long after you've finished Lover's Leap? If so - give us your closing thoughts on anything related to the story: what you took away from it, what shocked you, what inspired you, what broke your heart...we'd love to hear what Lover's Leap meant to you.

Jina Gibbs | 763 comments I always take notes when I read books, especially when it's a series and has several characters and when there are quotes or lessons I want to remember from the book. I have misplaced my notebook sometime this last weekend. I dont know whats going on but even my reading is off. I will read a few pages and then realize I cant remember what I just read, so I go back and re-read from where I remember leaving off at. Last night it happened 3 times so I put the book down and picked up my adult coloring book and colored pencils and tried that. Anyway... The picture I have in my head for Celeste is Betty White. She plays some eccentric roles and always has something to say. Usually in a positive way. Lover's Leap I felt bad for Lori and her confusion, anger etc...But really I was inspired by Cam. He knew going back to Eternity Springs was going to be difficult, and that he would be possibly shunned or ridiculed. He went anyway and confronted his past to try to make things right. That takes guts and grit, some people would never go back to a place that held so many "ghosts" of his past. Also Sarah opening her heart to forgive needs to be mentioned. She could have stayed extremely bitter and angry. For her to move past that to forgiveness makes her a character to be admired and example to learn from. At least thats the way I came away from the book. Oh and Devin is an awesome young man, extremely loyal to his Dad and still open-minded for the possibilities.
Sincerely,
Jina Gibbs

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jina wrote: "I always take notes when I read books, especially when it's a series and has several characters and when there are quotes or lessons I want to remember from the book. I have misplaced my notebook s..."
Wonderful comments, Jina - I hope you find that notebook! It's so easy for women to get distracted while reading, and I often have to look back because of a dog, cat, phone, text, or other human interruption (keyword: husband). I have notepads all over the house for that reason...!

Chelsea Klepfer (chelseaklepfer) | 94 comments Jina wrote: "I always take notes when I read books, especially when it's a series and has several characters and when there are quotes or lessons I want to remember from the book. I have misplaced my notebook s..."

Great call Jina, I think Betty White would be the perfect Celeste! Hope you find your notebook soon!

message 5: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 592 comments Jina wrote: "I always take notes when I read books, especially when it's a series and has several characters and when there are quotes or lessons I want to remember from the book. I have misplaced my notebook s..."

I think Betty white is a good pick for Celeste. Hope you find your notebook.

Jina Gibbs | 763 comments Found my notebook!!! Yippee!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Good for you!! That's such a wonderful feeling!