Terminalcoffee discussion

Sharing Time: > When in Rome...

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (last edited Jul 10, 2009 02:50AM) (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Fox News' (yes, I know, I know) website led with this picture this morning:

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4...

Man, that made me laugh. Can't the President check out some woman walkin' by without getting busted anymore? Being President sucks. I wonder if he's in trouble with Michelle.

message 2: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments I bet his girls give him an earful, too. :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It proves he's a man I guess.

message 4: by Heidi (last edited Jul 10, 2009 07:16AM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Maybe she said, "Hey, would you check to see if there's anything on my the back of my skirt?"

What?!! Don't judge me. Gals, we've all done it or heard it at one time or another, esp. around high school/teen years... although, I don't remember that question ever being directed to a boy/man.

message 5: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) He can't help it. Mayora Tavares has a nice ass. I mean, look at that ass; it's BEGGING to be stared at!

I'm surprised the loony fringe at Fox hasn't jumped all over Obama for suffering from Wandering Eye Syndrome.

message 6: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) Umm...I need to retract my last comment about Mayara Tavares' ass. I just learned...she's only 16.

Could I be arrested for this?

message 7: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Yes, except in West Virginia or Alabama.

message 8: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Well, considering her age, my theory is definitely plausible.

message 9: by Usako (new)

Usako (bbmeltdown) Is he looking there or what's on the ground near her? Hard to tell but the other guy seems to be looking!

message 10: by Kemper (new)

Kemper Just like football disputes are settled, lets check the instant replay. It looks like he was looking down to watch the step as he turned to help the lady behind him down the step. No good deed goes unpunished by Fox....

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerInd...

message 11: by Meen (last edited Jul 10, 2009 01:24PM) (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments Sarkozy got his look on for sure! but we already know he's a rake. and guess what? the french don't care. have a mistress, so what, just do your job. What a novel concept!

message 12: by Usako (new)

Usako (bbmeltdown) Ahahaha! I saw the footage on yahoo just now. Who knew my guess would be close to right. But man that Frenchman. Re-election votes skyrocket probably after that. ;)