Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Just a reminder about Self Promotion Rules

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Dec 31, 2009 10:48AM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Just a reminder for everyone, please keep any self promoting in the self promotions folder. This folder was designed so people have the opportunity to advertise whatever they want without interfering with the topics and threads of the group. Nothing in that folder will be deleted by either of the moderators unless it is offensive material.

Due to the fact that this folder has been created specifically for promotion, any self promotion found outside of that location will be deleted.

Abuses to the above guidelines will result in an immediate warning. Continued abuses will result in a final warning. Persistent abuse after the two warnings will result in a ban from Who's Your Author.

It is not my intent to offend anyone with this message, I just want to ensure that the group continues to run smoothly.

Thanks.

message 2: by Jess (last edited Nov 22, 2009 10:19AM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments For those of you who have been posting contests on websites, or giveaway books, into the self promotion folder thanks for putting that out there for the Who's Your Author members.

I just wanted to let you know that if you're looking for your thread and it's no longer in the self promotion folder, it hasn't been deleted! Once the contest or giveaway is over, the thread is relocated to the archives folder. This is just to keep the self promotion section up to date and clutter free and allows for more people to put in recent giveaways or contests.

Thanks for all the heads-up though!! It's appreciated!