1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Christopher and Janelle Second Generation X-Men

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Hello

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Hi and yes that's what I'm thinking and descendants of the brotherhood as well.

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Yes we will.

Yes to be fair and it'll be easier to have more action that way. I'm going to be doing Jean and Scott's daughter then I'm not sure who my male descendant will be but that's what I got so far if that's okay?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments That's fine:) As long as it's a mutant then it's fine. I have a plot which is a bit better explanation. I'll be doing Magneto's son as my male so we can have a villain.

Second Generation of X-Men; Magneto had a child who grew up in The Brotherhood. Magneto's son grew up just like his father he has a hatred for Human beings. He trained with his father's help he gathered a second generation of the brotherhood. While in Xavier's School of Gifted Youngsters Cyclops,Storm, Logan, Charles, and Beast are teaching the second generation of mutants including their children. A war is coming between the new generation of x-men and of the brotherhood.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Sure and we can do simple kinds for now:)

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Same:)

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments 17-20?

message 8: by Janelle (last edited Aug 11, 2015 11:32AM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments

Name: Adrianna Grey
Nick Name: Adri, Raven
Appearance:
Personality: She has two personalities like her mother did though she can control them. No one has seen her two personalities besides the Professor. Adrianna is her personality that's sweet, kind, good, intelligent, and brave. Her other personality Red is cold hearted, seductive, and evil. She doesn't have a good soul in her body but isn't as strong as Adrianna. When she changes her personality her eyes change from Hazel to Dark green. She doesn't have any confidence in herself when it comes to her powers she holds back so she doesn't let Red out.
Powers: She's a strong Telekinetic but has some telepathic ability. Telekinetic Flight with her telekinesis she's can control so well she fly. Telekinetic Shield which she can protect herself or others with it. Disintegration when she's in a stronger concentrated state she can disintegrate a person.
Red's Powers are different more evil.
She has Mind Possession, Mind Control, Psionic Blast which can cause pain in a person or kill them, Psionic Shield to protect her mind from being attacked or being read. Disintegration when she's in a stronger concentrated state she can disintegrate a person.
Family: Scott Summer's her father and Jean Grey her mother. Alex Summers Uncle, Katherine Summers cousin.
Other:

Name: Terrence Lensherr
Nick Name: Metallic
Appearance:
Personality: He's intelligent and Manipulative he's brave and doesn't hesitate to fight. He's like his father stubborn and cruel when it comes to humans.
Powers: Manipulation of Metal. Magnetokinesis he can use any source of metal as a tracking device. Ferrokinesis he can can manipulate any metals to lift them into the sky and throw them.
Organic Iron Manipulation he can manipulate the metal inside of a human he can kill with this.
Metallic Bonding he can control objects with metal inside of it making anything bend to his will.
Family: Magneto's son, Considers Raven as his mother. Quicksilver brother, Scarlett Witch Sister.
Other:

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments :) He's amazing!

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments It's fine I have to go to bed soon but I'll answer in the morning:)

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Night:)

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Sweet:)

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Sure:)

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Terrence stood in front of the brother next to his father a sadistic look on his face. They could take over and take care of the mutants that defy them and fight them. But they will also destroy the government officials that are trying to destroy them all. "We will be rid of these humans trying to destroy us all! We will also Persuade the mutants that refuse to join us either they join or they better stay out of our way. There is a new generation of x-men and my son and your children will go against them and convince them to join us or have them perish!" His father yelled. Terrence smiled deviously he was sure that everything's going to be fine. He wasn't afraid of the X-Men not at all they weren't a threat he wasn't afraid of anyone else either. This world will be theirs if they have to rip it apart and put it back together until it's only mutants.

Adrianna woke up at four in the morning the same time she wakes every morning because of her lack of sleep. She got up careful to not wake her room mates. She took a shower and got her books out going to the library of the school to study for classes. Though her homework wasn't really a big problem. She just focused most of her energy on Red who wanted to come lot but she ignored red shutting her out. She continued to do her homework thinking something was going to truly happen. She didn't try to read any minds but know something was stirring up. With the brother hood she flinched and concentrated on physics.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Terrence looked up surprised to hear Katherine but he smiled agreeing his brothers and sisters were Recently working on some of the plans they were assigned by Magneto himself. "Come on up... Who else?" Terrence asked when his father allowed it he smiled hearing the sounds of other mutants cheering and smiling they would win they have too. He has so much confidence and some arrogance he was sure they would all survive. "First we have to Attack those that defy us the X-Men!" He meant his words speaking like a true leader he wanted to be exactly like his father.

Adrianna was in the physics class room which was the professors office she looked up when Richards came in she looked down examining the work reviewing more. Class would be soon she loved physics it was more fascinating but she was more into medical studies like her mother she helped in the x-hospital when someone was hurt. She didn't really have much friends at the school even if she was close to her parents she was wary since she didn't want to get hurt or hurt anyone.

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Terrence smiled at the cheers of the mutants agreeing and joining. When he saw Katherine leave he went after her as his father handled the others. "You're Katherine Summers? I've heard of your Family name why are you here?" He was impressed that she defy's her family and he liked that. He wanted her to be on the top of leadership with him. "I'd like you to be on leadership with me at the top?" He asked curiously suggesting it. He wanted to work with her as best as he can. She's stronger then other mutants which was good.

Adrianna sat back in class writing notes listening she thought physics was fine it was great. But she rather be in other classes she was was just glad it was okay. She looked up at the Professor listening to his words and making notes of all of them she enjoyed school especially when it came to training. She looked down examining her notes but she felt so distracted working with all of this. She made eye contact with Professor she knew the same thing as he did the brotherhood was up to something big.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "I only know of your father but then I know of your uncle. My father has a deep hatred to the X-Men Summers." He explained moving before the laser hit him. "You can help me Katherine even if you don't want to be leader that's fine but being in the top ranks will do your father Proud. Besides you're stronger then the other mutants here and I think you can help me. I want to ambush the school or at least near the school where we can gather other mutants and destroy the rest even your cousin." He explained. "If that is you're willing to help me and go to the top by my side?"

Adrianna walked to her first training session class she wasn't ever surprised when Franklin asked the professor to teach something more difficult it made sense. She agreed most of the time but they were on different levels. They had a few classes together especially in some training classes. She never really spoke to him though she felt shy around any student at all. She went into the training she had with some of the other telekinetics.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Good because I'm sure you would enjoy killing your cousin more then anyone else." He smiled at her. "We're going to plan the attack join us it'll be in about ten minutes."He said to her wanting to see how smart she really is she could know exactly what to do and help them with the attack. He's seen her and her power she's always at the top next to join she could even be better then him if she wanted to be. He left her to practice before heading towards the others going inside with them to talk waiting for the others to join for the attack meeting.

Adrianna set her stuff down on the ground by her seat her mother was teaching this class which made her a bit nervous. She had to learn to carry heavier and bigger objects which she's been doing for a long time now and today was some or her final tests. She saw Franklin enter and didn't really say anything she stood with the other students pulling her hair back into a ponytail.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Terrence watched her and then turned his attention to the meeting as they spoke when she came over he smiled. "We're thinking of attacking the school to attack the X-Men at night." He explained. Thinking it was a master of disguise. "But that depends on if the X-Men has anyone keeping tabs on the brotherhood." Terrence knew the telepathics always watched out for dangers especially Xavier.

Adrianna stood in the front of classroom looking up when her mother asked her to levitate some things with her mind the biggest things in the room. She looked up and at the big blocks. She took a deep breath focusing on them she picked them all up instead of only one she did all three. Picking up all the big things up and moving them all around above everyone's head.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "That's a good idea we can have an advantage if someone is on the inside. Especially if it's you Katherine you have family there it'll be easier to get in and to betray them somehow." He agreed. "Don't worry my father is having one made for me." He explained he would be able to keep his mind safe from anyone. "If you go in the attack has to be in a few days." He explained. It was the only way to not cause so much suspicon.

She didn't need help she only needed concentration but when she noticed something helping her she ignored it and continued to working. When he five other blocks were set on the ground she concentrated picking up those ones too all into the sky making sure she doesn't let Red out.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments The other mutants nodded understanding not to screw up anything between Katherine and her family. "We can figure out something you just got to focus on being accepted into the school." He explained to her thinking that she could do it and that this would all be successful.

It wasn't really a challenge as she concentrated on the blocks it became more natural as she concentrated more everything else in the classroom started to levitate it was her but she was so focused she didn't even notice. She was gaining more control if she had anymore she'd be flying in the air.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments He smirked laughing a bit you can go Katherine and good luck." He could help her as best as he can while she's there. He was excited to see what was going to happen and was sure it's going to be absolutely amazing. This would be the best planned attack ever.

She chuckled smiling but kept her concentration looking at him."Thanks." She turned to him everything still in the air. "But it takes a lot of control and practice. I'm not really a natural." She admitted. She looked at everything keeping the concentration up everything went higher slowly she also started to flow up high with them with her telekinetic power. She was only in the air for about a minute before everything went down slowly as well as she did. Luckily nothing was broken or trashed. Her mother looked at her nodding approval but she knew the same face they were worried about Red and Phoenix.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Terrence was planning with the other mutants when left. They would stay in the best communications if possible. He looked up when his siblings arrived he spoke to them and explained everything too. How this was going to work out they would take care of The X-men and be rid of the humans and live in peace on this earth as their own world.

"Thank you that's really nice of you to say." She went over to him shaking his hand gently. "Adrianna and I know who you are Mr. Fantastic's son." she introduced herself though she never liked doing relationships with someone because of her two personalities now she is worried it could be really bad if she got into one. She knew about his family and was inspired by their story and that he was a real mutant.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments The doors opened immediately and there stood Logan AKA Wolverine but he wasn't surprised to see a new coming. "Come on in Professor's waiting." He explained not hesitating because it's what happens ever single time. Cyclops and Professor was waiting for them class would be out soon so whoever it is that came will be greeted by the professor but also students too.

"Your parents are really amazing. I did a report about the cosmic storm that gave them their powers it was truly an incredible thing to do research on." She admitted to him. She paused for a second hearing something someone's thoughts. "A new student is here." she said quietly right when the bell rings. "I'm sorry if that sounded really rude to interrupt it do that a lot." She admitted embarrassed.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Yeah that's me Logan." He admitted smiling back slightly. "It's no problem." He said to her before going to the garage to fix up Scott's motorcycle. He had no idea who the girl was and didn't really want to know if she was apart of the brother hood or not he just needed to focus on what's going on right now helping the school and the young mutants too. Cyclops looked up at Katherine surprised to see her, "Katherine it's been so long." He admitted hugging her back surprised that she was there. "What are you doing here? How's everything been?"

She listened smiling back. "You have great power and so does your whole family." She admitted. "That's the bell.." She sighed. "What class do you have next/" She asked curiously picking up her stuff and standing next to her mother still. They didn't know about Catherine yet but were sure that they would see her.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "I understand how your mother is about visiting but it's amazing to see you. I've been doing good so is your cousin Adrianna." He explained thinking of it. "So are you just visiting or are you staying permanently?" He asked her curiously.

Adrianna smiled nodding. "Yes you guys are. Okay have fun in music I'll see you in defense simulations." She hugged him back a bit shocked when he hugged her. She left to history when her father asked her inside she saw Katherine but didn't recognize her too well. It's been so long since they've last seen each Other. She stayed quiet behind her dad while he spoke to Katherine.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((Gtg))

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Well you're always welcome here. Adrianna this is your cousin Katherine she's Alex's daughter." He explained to his daughter she came forward from behind them.

"I will thank you Franklin see you later at defense stimulation." She turned and left to see what her dad wanted her for. When she went forward to Katherine she hugged her back. "It's been a long time Katherine you look like your mom and dad too." She admitted quietly. "Katherine it's a bit late for you to join in your morning classes but you can join Adrianna in advanced defense simulation that's before lunch if you want." Cyclops admitted. The two were a bit uncomfortable with the mention of Jean. "You'll also be sharing a dorm with Adri and Red." Xavier mentioned handing over a class schedule to Katherine she can choose her classes but that was the summary.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Great I'll settle those you can go to the rest of your classes." Adrianna smiled back shyly nodding. "We can train together sure when you're free we can do that." She agreed when Katherine left she was a bit stressed. "I'll see you later dad, Professor." She pecked her dads cheek before leaving to Advanced Math she sat down in class looking down at her work thinking that Katherine was suspicious. She closed her eyes listening as red spoke to her, What are you thinking? She's suspicious her dads apart of the brotherhood! Come on Adri she's a spy a traitor! I can't blame her I want to be with Magneto. she ignored red getting to work on the assigned work.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Terrence smiled at the planning he knew of all the histories of mutants and was glad to learn more to help them plan the attack. They look at pictures of the mansion bit maps examining them and making notes of the underground where all the team x toys were.

Adrianna looked up when Franklin came she smiled at him. "Nice to see you too Franklin. "How was your music class?" She asked curiously smiling. She got out her supplies for math and the recent homework.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Terrence worked on the plans making notes and smiling. They were getting a plan slowly and they could communicate easily with Katherine when she needed to hear everything. He was really happy that everything was going well right now. "Soon we will take down the xmen." He said to his father proudly. "Good. Quick silver will be your communication with Katherine."

"That's nice too play instruments." She admitted. "It was okay my cousin Katherine arrived here during it." She admitted blushing. She started on the warm up after making sure her homework was done.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "She's been distancing herself but also that her father has been apart of the brotherhood." She admitted upset to say it. "So everything is full of tension which I don't really want to deal with." She admitted looking at the work on her worksheet getting started on them. "I'd like that too but I'm not too good at music or singing at all."

Terrence made notes of the well known mutants that were in the school doing his best too. Listening when Mystique left to the school as a student in disguise she went into the school as one of the younger students passing a note to Katherine sitting in class it explained everything going on.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "That'll be nice to do." She admitted looking down finishing up the work. "I hope she stays good she has so much potential she shouldn't destroy it just by being in the brotherhood." She admitted looking up at him. "I've tried but she's so unpredictable it's harder to even keep up." She admitted.

She nodded and pretended as a student working until it was time to go to the next class which she would disappear too.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Yeah sure that would be absolutely great." She admitted smiling at him really happy to hang out with him. "Yeah you'll meet her actually in this next class its defense simulations." She admitted getting her stuff and getting up she went with him to the locker room so they could change for the class which made her a bit nervous.

"Goodbye." She left disappearing from the class quickly and changing her form turning into her regular form to repot to the brother hood. Terrence spoke to her and prepared the troops all of them were getting ready to go to the school so they could attack at night. ((gtg))

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments (?)