Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Requesting a book review

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elle (new)

Elle Mraz (ellegmraz) | 6 comments Hi there. I was hoping I would have a few people interested in reviewing my book coming out on Tuesday, August 18. I'm a bit behind in requesting reviews as I am a new author figuring it out along the way.

The book is an adult contemporary romance called Love Me Back to Life and is the first book in a serial set. But it's a full-length novel on its own. It does have explicit language and sex scenes.

Here's my little blurb on it:
"Kendall Matthews is intelligent, quick on her feet, and compassionate - everything you'd want in an ICU nurse. When a fatal accident turns her world upside down, she struggles to pick up the pieces, uncertain that she'll ever regain control or rediscover her sense of self.

Dr. Anson Allaway is a renowned neurosurgeon ... and an unapologetic playboy. Kendall's colleague at South Florida's Gold Coast General, he would never consider dipping his pen in the company ink (despite rumors to the contrary).

But everything changes when Kendall brazenly looks to Anson for an escape from her grief - and he unexpectedly finds his way back from the burdens of his own past."

Here's my page on Facebook for a closer look. https://www.facebook.com/ellegmraz
I'll be uploading it to an ePub format in the next couple days.

Let me know if you're interested in reviewing it. Thank you so much!

message 2: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 57 comments Elle, when you get an epub ready I'll read and review it for you.
:-) Elaine
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

message 3: by Elle (new)

Elle Mraz (ellegmraz) | 6 comments Thank you!! :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

It sounds interesting. I would read and review. jamiandphil@gmail.com

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hill | 27 comments Hi Elle, When you get it ready I would love to read it and review it for you. lhill82125@q.com thank you

message 6: by Elle (new)

Elle Mraz (ellegmraz) | 6 comments Yay! I'll be emailing you all. I'd love to get reviews outside of those who have the family/friend obligation. :)

message 7: by Pavitra (new)

Pavitra (For The Love of Fictional Worlds) (fortheloveoffictionalworlds) | 37 comments Yay!! I am so glad that you made a thread here!!

All the best Elle! I can't wait to read your book :D

message 8: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (britbrit96) | 29 comments I'd love to read your book and give you my thoughts. My email is c.britabi@yahoo.com. If there are any PDF formats available, I would be very grateful. Thanks!!

message 9: by Deidra (new)

Deidra (laurel_maiden) | 8 comments I'd be interested...laurel_maiden@yahoo.com

message 10: by Courtney (new)

Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady) (bookcrazylady) | 8 comments I know It is past the date but I would love to review the book for you if you are still looking for reviews! If you are, my email is clgaston31@icloud.com and I would need a mobi format.

Thanks

message 11: by Elle (new)

Elle Mraz (ellegmraz) | 6 comments I'll get it out to you! Not too late. Still need reviewers.

message 12: by Susan (new)

Susan Stevenson Hello, I would be interested in reading and reviewing a paperback copy of your book. Is this possible?

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 41 comments I would be glad to review for you if you want. Agille37@gmail.com

message 14: by Elle (new)

Elle Mraz (ellegmraz) | 6 comments Susan wrote: "Hello, I would be interested in reading and reviewing a paperback copy of your book. Is this possible?"

I am not sending out paperbacks at this time. Sorry about that. If you'd like an online version, let me know. Thank you. :)

message 15: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie Taylor (ctina23x) | 7 comments christinaizere@outlook.com I would happily review.

message 16: by BookSnuggle (new)

BookSnuggle | 19 comments I would be happy to review. booksnuggle@gmail.com

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (shella9688) | 8 comments I would love to review :) shella96@att.net