2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

Logan's Run
This topic is about Logan's Run
. Week 37: In the Future > Logan's Run by George Clayton Johnson and William F. Nolan

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Biana Logan's Run
Logan's Run! It was a tv show in the late 70s that I might have been able to watch, but my mother went through a few years of denying us television. As a result, I missed quite a handful of shows like these. No worries, everything comes back again (looking at you Battlestar Galactica)

This was a fun book to read. I'm partial to old time futuristic books, but there is only so much Philip K. Dick I can read. Thanks for this category this week!

I think this is a link to my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 2: by Silvia (new)

Silvia Turcios | 304 comments I'd love to read it! I remember the show, maybe I cannot remember any episode, but I have this idea that I enjoyed it very much :)

Samantha | 122 comments Biana wrote: "Logan's Run
Logan's Run! It was a tv show in the late 70s that I might have been able to watch, but my mother went through a few years of denying us television. As a result, I missed q..."

I saw you added this to the list and remember liking the movie so thought this might be good for this weeks topic.

It was a fun read, there were times I felt a little confused about what was going on but overall interesting and entertaining read. I am not sure if I am just not remembering the movie but felt like it was very different.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Logan's Run (other topics)