Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Request > Review Request---YA Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Hello community! I am currently seeking reviews for my new novel, The Shadow and the Light. It is a young adult fantasy told from both the protagonist's and the antagonist's points-of-view. Please read the description below, and message me if you are interested. I can send a PDF. Thank you!

"Eighty-three years ago, there was a man known as the Shadow. His hands wrought darkness, and through him, the Ending War gave rise to fear and devastation. He would have destroyed the land but for the Light, which stood in his way. And so, for nearly a century, he was imprisoned in a deep sleep. Yet the Shadow stirs once again. This is the story of two young men and the paths they take toward navigating a world in which darkness has taken root. One, the Shadow himself, called Zain; the other, a quiet boy named Nathan. While Zain must grapple with a strange inner turmoil that threatens to drive him mad, Nathan is reluctantly caught up in a great and terrible adventure. Friends are met, enemies are made, and through it all light and dark converge in an ages-old contention."

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Eric wrote: "Hello,

That looks like a good book. BTW, if you are looking for reviews - I found this guy who writes excellent ebook reviews. Unlike a lot of other reviewers, he actually reads a book well before..."

Thank you so much! I'll definitely check him out.

message 3: by Marita (new)

Marita (maritaforget) | 5 comments hey there,
I run a tumblr blog, wordpress, Facebook page and my own review domain. This looks like a well thought out piece of literature. If you'd be able to send me a copy, I'd be more than happy to feature you on my website in The Author's Nook!

The email to reach me at is maritaforget@me.com

Thank you for your time
Happy page turning!
-Marita

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marita wrote: "hey there,
I run a tumblr blog, wordpress, Facebook page and my own review domain. This looks like a well thought out piece of literature. If you'd be able to send me a copy, I'd be more than happ..."

Sure thing! I've sent an email with a PDF, thank you!