Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

In the Prince's Bed (Royal Brotherhood, #1)
This topic is about In the Prince's Bed
Adding New Books > Missing data on translated version of a book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cukomuko | 3 comments I am the publisher of Croatian translation of Sabrina Jeffries's book U prinčevoj postelji (Royal Brotherhood #1) - I have sucessfully added the book, but I noticed that the name of my traslator and illustrator are not visible (although I did enter them, and I would really like them to appear on Goodreads) - Translators name is Tereza Milić, and illustrator's name is Tomislav Klemenčić

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Added translator's name as additional author. For illustrator name, are there pictures inside the book? Or did Klemenčić provide only cover design? :)

I checked publisher site but could not find these details.

Cukomuko | 3 comments Hi, thanks for the swift reply.
Yes, Tomislav Klemenčić was the cover designer.
I have the same problem with the book Rat vojvotkinja by Courtney Milan. ISBN number: 9789535845720, original title The Duchess War. Here, the translator's name is Tamara Bagarić,
and the cover designer is the same Tomislav Klemenčić.

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Hello,
The librarian manual says this -
Cover artists should NOT be listed in the author fields. Cover artists may be noted in the description field.

I added the note about Tomislav Klemenčić in Description field of both books and added Translator Tamara Bagarić as additional author for Rat vojvotkinja.

Cukomuko | 3 comments OK, thank you very, very much for your help, Michael. I hope I will be able to do it properly for my next books. :)

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments You're welcome! If you face any issues, start a thread in this group and we'd provide all the help :)