~ 1x1 Roleplays ~ discussion

General > Mod Applications

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aspen //, Hakuna Matata (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 61 comments Mod
I will choose a new mod once the group has 100 members.

To be a mod you must be:
Active
Trustworthy
Have been in the group for a while
Fun :D

Comment your names below and once we have 100 members I will announce the new mod on the Message Board

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Hi!
I would like to be a mod and I will be active in this group.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to be a mod

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley Hunsucker (itishales) | 1 comments I am interested in becoming a mod! :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm interested.

message 6: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 159 comments Mod
I'm not that bothered about being a mod, but I am good at group administration, I am active whenever possible, I have been a mod in other large groups, I have no reason to waste my time spamming/deleting comments in a group, and I am also good at giving bullies a verbal @$$ whoopin'. I am moderately skilled in literature, and yes, I can be fun, even though this last paragraph mostly made me sound like a robotic geek... No offense, Jeff.

message 7: by Lexa (new)

Trolololol...

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 278 comments BATMOD!!!

message 9: by Lexa (last edited Sep 23, 2015 11:42PM) (new)

I'm Batmod!

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 278 comments no, I'M BATMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Lexa (last edited Aug 15, 2015 01:09AM) (new)

Fine. I'm Adman! I'm like an admin, but with all the powers of a man!

message 12: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 129 comments Geru wrote: "I'm not that bothered about being a mod, but I am good at group administration, I am active whenever possible, I have been a mod in other large groups, I have no reason to waste my time spamming/de..."

Oh damn that was good

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 8 comments Active:yes
Trustworthy:yes
Have been in the group for a while:I joined the group not long ago but I am planing on being more active.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

hi i would like to be a mod and i fit all the given categories XD

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 8 comments aniza if zaynah joins we can have a 1x1x1 rp

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

i PMed u a thread i made...we can use tht for roleplay

message 17: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (last edited Aug 15, 2015 10:44AM) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 8 comments cool kk

sorry for spaming the topic Aspen

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 19: by Lexa (new)

Pamela wrote: "Oh damn that was good"

description

message 20: by Efrona (new)

Efrona Mor | 1 comments lol

message 21: by ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff (last edited Sep 11, 2015 01:29PM) (new)

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 278 comments every box is ticked for me.

message 22: by Lexa (new)

Jeff wrote: "And yet, Geru was made a mod EVEN THOUGH HIS APPLICATION PRACTICALLY MENT "I don't want to be a mod". Then again..."

Jeff, you're a mod in many different groups. You master plan of goodreads domination can wait.

((I'm sick, BTW, so don't expect to see me in school today.))

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 278 comments Jeff wrote: "~Geru, Dark, Bill Cipher & Discord~ wrote: "Jeff wrote: "And yet, Geru was made a mod EVEN THOUGH HIS APPLICATION PRACTICALLY MENT "I don't want to be a mod". Then again..."

Jeff, you're a mod in ..."

Do you mean "yeeeeeeee!" And "moar yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"