Sarah Noffke Fan Club discussion

Defects (The Reverians, #1)
This topic is about Defects
Reviews and Interviews > Write a Review for Defects

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Keenan Dominic Steyn | 262 comments Mod
*Got a free copy of the book from the (awesome) Sarah Noffke!*

Ahhhhhh!!! I love this book! It was amazing; the characters were awesome. I really liked Em. She was just like Roya; Strong, but not perfect! She was just awesome!!! Her determination to stop the planning was just... Just... Just... Amazing! I. REALLY. LOVE. ROGUE!!! He was always funny when in time of danger, and he was so sweet to Em! I also liked how he was so strong, building a house by himself, running his own farm, etc. What I can't believe is Rebels is coming out September 15th! I can't wait that long! I can't! And I can totally understand the name and the cover! I also really liked the names. They were very original, not very big. Like; Em, Rogue, Nona, Tammy, Vider, names like that. What I also liked was her power. I'm keeping my mouth shut, not giving away any spoilers, but I can tell you that her powers were amazing!!! This was also a very very fast read, but yet, Sarah Noffke managed to get everything in a few pages. And it was a change from Awoken, a Valley instead of a Institute. The characters were very similar to Awoken's, and that's what I liked. I really loved the characters in Awoken! What I'm saying is; get of your butt and pre-order this book, or wait till August 15th, then buy it!! What I also loved is the covers. Their so original, and the girl on each cover looks just as I imagined them!
Awoken (The Lucidites, #1) by Sarah Noffke, Defects (The Reverians, #1) by Sarah Noffke.
And what I found very funny was the acknowledgements!! Loved this book!!

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Keenᴀn Dominic wrote: "*Got a free copy of the book from the (awesome) Sarah Noffke!*

Ahhhhhh!!! I love this book! It was amazing; the characters were awesome. I really liked Em. She was just like Roya; Strong, but not ..."

This review is fantastic and very encouraging. Thank you and your attention to details is really cool and rewarding. I'm so thrilled to write another book that you enjoy, especially because this one is so different than The Lucidites Series. And that's so cool that you read the acknowledgements and found them funny. I try. :)

Thank you! I also read the Awoken's acknowledgements and it was so funny!

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Keenᴀn Dominic wrote: "Thank you! I also read the Awoken's acknowledgements and it was so funny!"

Honestly, I didn't think anyone read those. That's awesome. Thank you!

My sister read them first then told me to read them so I did!

message 6: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy H (the_other_katy) | 66 comments That's 1 of the only problems with beta-reading: you don't get to see the funny acknowledgements! Also, you don't see the covers 'til a couple of months after you read the book (sometimes). Otherwise it's the bee's knees!

I know right!

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Katy wrote: "That's 1 of the only problems with beta-reading: you don't get to see the funny acknowledgements! Also, you don't see the covers 'til a couple of months after you read the book (sometimes). Otherwi..."

Oh Katy, that's too bad because you're totally in there. Just a quick thanks for beta reading. I'll totally send you a copy if you want.

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
So the trailer for Defects is up for Book of the Month in a Book Trailer group. If you all want to check out the trailers and vote then that would be wonderful. But please check them all out and vote for the best one, even if it isn't Defects.

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

Oh and I didn't know where to put this, so I hope it's alright that I posted here. Thanks y'all!

Congrats! Defects Trailer is really good, so I can see why it's doin' so good!

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Keenᴀn Dominic wrote: "Congrats! Defects Trailer is really good, so I can see why it's doin' so good!"

Thank you! There's some really great trailers in the contest. I'm so impressed with what people put together.

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
So very excited that tomorrow Defects goes live on Amazon. Thanks for everyone's support. The reviews can be posted now on Amazon under the paperback. Here's the links.

http://www.amazon.com/Defects-Reveria...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Defects-1-Rev...

Thanks again! So much fun sharing with you all.

I tried to post my review, but I need a amazon account to do that :(

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Keenᴀn Dominic wrote: "I tried to post my review, but I need a amazon account to do that :("

Thank you! No worries. Getting your reviews on Goodreads is enough. And your awesome support. Thanks!

Sunburst Fairy Shemelle (sfshem) | 8 comments HAPPY RELEASE DAY TO DEFECTS‼️

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Sunburst Fairy Shemelle wrote: "HAPPY RELEASE DAY TO DEFECTS‼️"

Thank you! So exciting. :)