Sarah Noffke Fan Club discussion

Stunned (The Lucidites, #2)
This topic is about Stunned
Reviews and Interviews > Write a Review for Stunned

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dominic | 262 comments Mod
Pretty sure people have reviews to post!

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Keenᴀn Dominic wrote: "Pretty sure people have reviews to post!"

:)

Tamika-Leilani | 13 comments Oh my word! This was such a good book. I was a bit afraid to read it after Awoken because I was scared it wouldn’t be as good. But WOW! That is the word I thought when I finished. Wow! It was really well written with loads of suspense and twists. I am so going to cry when this series is over because I love the characters so much and I really don’t want it to end. I was planning on savouring the last one but after that ending I just can’t not read it!
I would really, really recommend this book! Sarah Noffke writes really well, I love the plot and the characters are amazing! Totally worth a read!

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Tamika-Leilani wrote: "Oh my word! This was such a good book. I was a bit afraid to read it after Awoken because I was scared it wouldn’t be as good. But WOW! That is the word I thought when I finished. Wow! It was reall..."

Wow right back at you Tamika! Thank you! I'm so thrilled you enjoyed. Your review really made me smile. Book two kind of leaves you hanging so I understand wanting to jump into book three. :)