1x1 discussion

1x1 > ~ Fallen Catalyst & Aspen ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 546 (546 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments heyy, any ideas?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hey. I can type some.. Do you have any?

message 3: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments not really, go ahead

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Do you prefer realistic or fantasy?

And would you rather play the guy or the girl, or doubles?

message 5: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments i prefer realistic, and i don't care what gender i am, whatever you want is fine

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay. Here are some realistic basic ideas:

Best friends
High school
Prince/princess and guard

Sorry. I can't think of much right now...

message 7: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments high school sounds fine to me

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Do you want like
Two populars
A popular and a bullied person
Or something like that?

message 9: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments the second one is fine, so do you want to be the girl or the guy? I have more experience with the girl but if you want to be the girl thats fine

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) I can play either. Do you want the girl or the guy to be the popular one?

message 11: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments girl

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay.

message 13: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments so i'll play the girl, is that okay?

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) That's fine.

message 15: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments alright, characters now?

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Sure. Can you make your character first?

message 17: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments sure.

message 18: by Aspen // (last edited Aug 09, 2015 01:00PM) (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments Name: Jada Neglan

Social Status: Stereotypical Head Cheerleader

Looks: Exactly like kristina romanova

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Aug 17, 2015 08:09PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Name: Spencer Adrian Mitchell

Social Status: Bullied, Computer geek

Appearance: (Sam Miller)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/f89f5b24fa...

Tattoos:
'WAYWF?' on left forearm. Stands for: What Are You Waiting For?

message 20: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments Cool do you wanna start?

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Could you start please?

message 22: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments sure

message 23: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments Jada pranced down the hallway, showing off her newest cheerleading uniform. Nobody ever knew why the girls always wore them to school, but nobody ever asked either. She stopped at her locker and opened it, to inspect her face in the full-body mirror she had put in her locker. After she finished putting on her 4th layer of mascara, she resumed her prancing.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Spencer sighed, walking into the school. He looked around as he walked to his locker. He bit his lip, entering the code on his locker. He opened it and grabbed the textbooks he needed.

message 25: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments Jada brushed against Spencer's shoulder as she was walking.
"Oops, sorry," she smiled and kept walking towards her first class, History.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Spencer didn't even glance up. He closed his locker and walked to the first class. He had the Same class as her, History. He bit his lip, glancing around as he walked to class.

message 27: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments She sat down in the second to last row, that's where all the popular kids sit; Not in the back with the badasses but not in the front where all the nerds sat. It was perfect.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Spencer took a seat close to the front. He ran a hand through his hair, setting his backpack down beside him.

message 29: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments Jada was on her phone, scrolling through the latest news in celebrities, her usual routine.
"Jada, I will allow no phones in this class, whatsoever," The teacher said.
"Whatever," She muttered and put her phone down.

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Spencer smiled faintly and rolled his eyes. He looked around the classroom. He took his notebook out of his backpack.

message 31: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments Jada was still on her phone, under the desk of course.
"Please turn to page 12 in your book, we will begin on ancient Egypt."
She took out her book and flipped it open to page 12, exactly.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Spencer flipped his notebook open to a clean page and opened the textbook to page 12. He looked up at the teacher, biting his lip.

((Should they maybe end up partnered in this class for a project or something...?)

message 33: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments ((sure! I'll be the teacher for now XD))

"We will be partnering you up for this project. No, you will not get to pick your partners, I will pick them from a bowl." The teacher said blandly.

Jada groaned.

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Spencer frowned. He bit his lip nervously, waiting to see who he would be partnered with. He hoped it wasn't a popular kid.

message 35: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments "Holly and Talia,"
"Lynn and Gerald,"
"Amy and Lydia,"
"Spencer and Jada,"
Jada had no idea who that was. She hoped he was hot though.

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Spencer groaned, looking down. He knew Jada was head cheerleader, which most likely meant he'd be doing most of the work. He quietly asked the teacher if he could work alone.

message 37: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments "Spencer," Jada called.
She picked at her new manicure. Jada was actually pretty smart. She didn't use her smartness most of the time though.

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Spencer sighed when the teacher said he had to work with his partner. He heard Jada call his name but didn't answer. He ran a hand through his hair.

message 39: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments "Spencer..." She repeated.
She sat back down and got her notebook out.

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Spencer looked back at her and gave a small wave before looking forward again. He bit his lip, listening at the teacher called out the rest of the pairs.

message 41: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments Jada rolled her eyes and started doodling in her notebook. She was a pretty good artist.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) The teacher began listing the new seating assignments, so everyone was next to their partner. Spencer grabbed his backpack and stood up, moving to his new desk beside her.

message 43: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments "Hi," She said and held out her hand for him to shake "I'm Jada... I think I ran into you in the hall, sorry about that," She smiled.

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Hi. I'm Spencer." He introduced, shaking her hand. "It's fine, I'm used to it." Spencer shrugged. He bit his lip, glancing around the classroom.

message 45: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments "You will be studying all the different parts of Ancient Egypt and you will give a presentation together," The teacher said.

"Sooo... where do you start?" Jada asked.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Spencer shrugged. "You mean you're actually gonna do work..?" He muttered, looking down at his textbook. He took some notes, writing what they'd need to do.

message 47: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments "Yeah...? What did you think I would've done?" Jada questioned. She copied his notes onto her notebook.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Have me do the project, then put your name on it." Spencer muttered, not looking up. He set down his pen, finished with what he was writing.

message 49: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 297 comments "Well I'm obviously not going to do that, I'm not a dumbass," She said, annoyed.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "You guys are all the same," he muttered under his breath. Spencer took off his glasses, using the bottom of his shirt to clean the lenses.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11