Kelly Oram Geek League discussion

9 views
Game On! > Games Introduction!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JadeShea (new)

JadeShea Want to play a game? Good, lets get your game on!
If you think of any games please let me know! You can just post your suggestion in this section below!



message 2: by JadeShea (new)

JadeShea Anyone have any ideas for games?


message 3: by Candace (new)

Candace Vianna (candace_vianna) | 12 comments I don't know... Maybe some kind of geeky "Six Degrees of separation?" Not sure how to work it. And puns and weird metaphors are always fun.


message 4: by JadeShea (new)

JadeShea Candace wrote: "I don't know... Maybe some kind of geeky "Six Degrees of separation?" Not sure how to work it. And puns and weird metaphors are always fun."

That sounds like a great idea... But how exactly is it played and what are the rules lol? My mind is kinda fried right now. Just let me know and I will set up a separate thread for the game.


message 5: by Candace (new)

Candace Vianna (candace_vianna) | 12 comments Whitney wrote: "Candace wrote: "I don't know... Maybe some kind of geeky "Six Degrees of separation?" Not sure how to work it. And puns and weird metaphors are always fun."

That sounds like a great idea... But ho..."


I have no idea, I made it up.


message 6: by JadeShea (new)

JadeShea LOL

Well awesome name. Let's think on this and get it set up


message 7: by Candace (new)

Candace Vianna (candace_vianna) | 12 comments It might take me a while. I'm facing a deadline. I should be working right now instead of visiting on Goodreads, but you seemed kind of upset on the other thread.


message 8: by JadeShea (new)

JadeShea Candace wrote: "It might take me a while. I'm facing a deadline. I should be working right now instead of visiting on Goodreads, but you seemed kind of upset on the other thread."

Well, Candace you are my new favorite person! I totally appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to talk to me!! <3 Let me know if you ever need anything!!!


back to top