Maximum Ride discussion

Mod Stuff > Mod Chat

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tess (new)

Tess Okay I didn't know I would be made mod, but since I am now, can I make a few teensy suggestions? The organization right now is giving me anxiety.

message 2: by Tess (new)

Tess Um okay well I'm super confused about the plot, and I have a few ideas for it. Um I don't know why there are angels??????? Um I feel like the flocks should have leaders and maybe seconds, and um idk

message 3: by Tess (new)

Tess I know that's why I said mod chat so the fellow leaders could collab. I just wanted to put my thoughts out there.

message 4: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett | 62 comments Mod
We could always do a thing like a leader application, you know...

message 5: by Scarlett (new)

☠☢Tess♔♡ wrote: "Um okay well I'm super confused about the plot, and I have a few ideas for it. Um I don't know why there are angels??????? Um I feel like the flocks should have leaders and maybe seconds, and um idk"
Tess. What the fuck do you even mean you this?

message 6: by Scarlett (new)

Really?

message 7: by Scarlett (new)

I don't think there is. And I'll do the plot in a bit. :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys! I just wanted to know if I could create a town and school thread for more role-play options.

message 9: by Scarlett (new)

That's awesome! SO of course you can!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I found a Wikia page with a list of actual locations on the world that were mentioned in the book. We may not use it at all, but it's worth looking at. http://maximumride.wikia.com/wiki/Cat...

Like the Lerner School for Gifted Children. And also consider that there are experiments other than Avians. Like the three in Fang's little sub flock he had at one time. One dude had extremely enhanced hearing, a girl was extremely fast-faster than Max- because of her supposedly having humming bird genes (Their names are lost to me at the moment)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Aye Aye!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooooh! I just had a lightbulb!! Since all our characters are sort of teen-ish, that would make the original characters older and probably of adult age. What if they all were, in some form or shape, part of the staff for the 'special' students at the Lerner School for The Gifted?

Another question that has a spoiler in it if you haven't completed the book series (view spoiler)

message 13: by Scarlett (new)

True. I kind of had to block that from my mind...and technically they should be but because I like all of them I kind of want to keep them. Is that okay?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Then wouldn't that make Iggy, Nudge, Ella and Max's mum unclaimable?

message 15: by Scarlett (new)

I really have no clue. I mean I just went on wikia and it still said Iggy was alive! It's all so confusing....

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Well...quite honestly...I think we should just pretend they didn't die. I mean, Gasman is soooooooo awesome and they're also vital to keeping the original plot thread. And the book never said that Max and fang found their bodies, so they could've developed gills at the last minute.

message 17: by Scarlett (new)

True! XD And I really like all the characters!