Not So Young YA Bookclub discussion

Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)
This topic is about Falling Kingdoms
Archives > Falling Kingdoms

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new) - added it

Megan (bubblebuttmegs88) | 205 comments Mod
This month we are starting the "Falling Kingdoms" series. We will read the first book this month, and continue with the series next month. Join us, and discuss here!

Christina Howard Is anybody else having a hard time getting into these books??? For some reason it isn't pulling me in.

message 3: by Megan (new) - added it

Uh oh! I'm hoping to start this one this weekend. I'm having a terrible reading month! My problem isn't the books though, it's everything else. Having some custody issues and every time I try to read I can't focus. How about The Sea Of Tranquility? Have you tried it yet?

Christina Howard I have not. Ive been limited to the books i can find at thr library for now.

message 5: by Megan (new) - added it

I finally got started on this one and am almost 40% through. I like it so far, but it's a little slow. However, I have a feeling that the storyline is going to pick up and get exciting any time now. I hope so!

Christina Howard I keep waiting but I still haven't been able to really get into this book. It's not a bad book, its just not something I can get lost in yet. I'm really hoping that will change. I still haven't finished lol. I'm only half way.