Kelly Oram Geek League discussion

Announcements > Questions or Concerns?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Whitney (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea) This is the place to let us hear your questions or concerns about the group. Or if you have any ideas for it just share them here!

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea) Anyone want to have a Monthly read? We can go through KO's books first, then start off with other authors books. What do you think?

Thoughts? Love it or hate it?

message 3: by Candace (new)

Candace Vianna (candace_vianna) | 12 comments I'll give it a go. I've never participated in a group read or read any of KO's books, but I love geek lit.

message 4: by Whitney (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea) Candace wrote: "I'll give it a go. I've never participated in a group read or read any of KO's books, but I love geek lit."

Oh my goodness! That is so not cool. I'm glad you will get to try now! :) And KO's books are great! I will do a monthly poll to decide which book to read, and everyone can vote!!

message 5: by Whitney (last edited Nov 01, 2015 06:04PM) (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea) Does anyone want to put a list of Freebie books in the Freebie thread?

You can do this weekly or monthly, or however else you wish to do it. I just would like it to be more active, and it's a really good way to find cheap reads when we have a special person putting it out there.

Just let me know if you wish to do this!

message 6: by Whitney (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea) Anyone know of any changes they would want to make to the group?

Sidra Arianna Harris | 4 comments Who else thinks that Kelly should make a third book for the Cinder and Ella series? It was an amazing series. I wish to see more from Ella and Brian