Author Support discussion

Deadly Messengers
This topic is about Deadly Messengers
Looking for a gripping dark thriller with a twist?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) | 8 comments Hi,

What a great little group here. I hope it will grow. I've invited a few friends here. I also hope it is okay that I've created a new post to put up my book for review. I thought it might work better to have a separate thread so people don't keep getting messages each time someone adds a book to the bottom of an existing thread. If you don't like this idea, please, please let me know. I am cool with that.

I have e-copies in any format to give away for my latest book Deadly Messengers. If you like the sound of the story do private message me with your email or you can leave your email here as a comment if you are comfortable with that. I can supply in any format you need.

It's a dark, suspense thriller and if you enjoy Harlan Coban, I am pretty sure you will enjoy this book. I normally write dark thrillers, Stephen King, Dean Koontz type stories, but this one ended up being a police thriller, which was fun.

You can leave a totally honest review or just a rating. It all helps.

It will be on sale late August. Early reviewers are saying it's "an intense read," "a page-turner," "scary," and "a brilliantly told story of terror and mayhem!" My editor loved it and told me "it's very commercial, a near-perfect thriller, and readers will love it."

I look forward to hearing from you and I really look forward to connecting with you here. :)

Warm Regards,

Susan May.

P.s. If you would like an e-copy, please don't forget to message me your email.

message 2: by Kwincie (new)

Kwincie | 2 comments I would love an e-copy of this book to read and review! My e-mail is kwincie3@hotmail.com.

message 3: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) | 8 comments Kwincie wrote: "I would love an e-copy of this book to read and review! My e-mail is kwincie3@hotmail.com."

Hi Kwincie,

I've message you and mailed you the book. I'm also including my previous book, in case you like my style and want to read more. I hope you enjoy. I look forward to your thoughts. :)

message 4: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Sciascia | 1 comments I would love to read this! crdica@gmail.com

message 5: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) | 8 comments Cheyenne wrote: "I would love to read this! crdica@gmail.com"

Thanks Cheyenne. I would for you to read it, too. I've message you and an email will be coming to you shortly. :) Thanks for your interest.

Rhonda | 3 comments I thoroughly enjoyed Deadly Messengers! I have left a review on Goodreads and will leave one at Amazon when they accept reviews for the book. So glad your son watched the video which inspired you to write such a great book. Thanks again Susan.

message 7: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) | 8 comments Rhonda wrote: "I thoroughly enjoyed Deadly Messengers! I have left a review on Goodreads and will leave one at Amazon when they accept reviews for the book. So glad your son watched the video which inspired you ..."

Thank you, Rhonda. You are so wonderful. Actually, my son solved a plot problem that I had. I was inspired to write the story because I'd just finished Back Again and I really enjoyed being in the antagonist's head, and I thought that I would like to get into the heads of many really bad people. Thus I came up with a plot of numerous mass killers seemingly and impossibly connected. Thank goodness for my son, though, because if he hadn't found that video I wouldn't have had my method. He claims he wants 20% for that one little piece of information. lol

No spoilers here folks, if you still want to grab your free copy of an early reviewer release of Deadly Messengers.

Rhonda | 3 comments A very original idea, glad your son was a help. He sounds like he was born to be in business lol. I am now on your newsletter list and am looking to reading Behind Dark Doors. Thanks again Susan.

message 9: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) | 8 comments Rhonda wrote: "A very original idea, glad your son was a help. He sounds like he was born to be in business lol. I am now on your newsletter list and am looking to reading Behind Dark Doors. Thanks again Susan."
Thanks Rhonda, that is so kind of you to read some of my short stories. They all have twists like Twilight Zone episodes. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. I've got dozens of short stories, but they're the only ones I've gotten around to publishing.

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Davies | 1 comments Sounds great! I'd love to review it. My email is bethsbooks8@yahoo.co.uk

message 11: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) | 8 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Sounds great! I'd love to review it. My email is bethsbooks8@yahoo.co.uk"

Awesome, Elizabeth. I have messaged you and will send an email soon. :) Thank you.