Lovers of Paranormal discussion

City of Shame Part 2 (Fields of Elysium, #3b)
This topic is about City of Shame Part 2
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {713} City of Shame OPEN

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Aug 24, 2015 02:34PM) (new) - added it

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have TWO R2R books out at a time!!

Title: City of Shame Part 2 (Fields of Elysuim #3b)
Books 1 & 2 also available
Author: A.B. Whelan
Genre: YA Romantic Fantasy/Sci-Fi
Length: 60k words
Synopsis - We do anything for the ones we love…

Since Molly Elizabeth Bennett has been living in exile bereft of all memory of her past, she only knows the world to be an unfair and brutal place. Inside Terraka City, where control, violence and humiliation keep people in abject fear, her faith in humanity has faltered. But just like the forest after a fire, she also rises from the ashes.

Meanwhile, Victor Sorren embarks on a hazardous rescue mission with Little Pete and Annabella to find his beloved Molly, unaware that she doesn’t remember him. For a mixed-blood Motley Terraka City, where only purebred species have the right to live, is a dangerous place to be. Yet the three friends follow Molly’s footsteps even though they jeopardize their own lives with each step.

Four friends. Scattered in four different places. All of their lives in peril. The Imperial Guards hunting them. The Emperor wanting them dead. They just want to find each other and leave this city of shame. But with the stakes so high, wishful thinking may not be enough to save them.

Will they all be strong enough to survive this deadly mission into Terraka territory?

The first 15 of reviewers to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book PDF or Smashwords format for review. Don't forget to leave which format you need.

Reviewers
1 Faye (stelle.redrose) (all) 1-4 2-5 8/23

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
If you don't finish book let me know and I will take you of the list of reviewers.
Must complete book in order to review.
PLEASE give me a few days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

REMEMBER to state the following I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
The reason I am asking for this is to get some exposure for our group so please help out.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Please respect the author's hard work!

If you are going to be late and needing more time I have set up a thread under the R2R folder. Here is link, this should make things easier for everyone.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

message 2: by Faye (new) - added it

Faye | 143 comments Would like to read and review all books. stelle.redrose@yahoo.com smashwords format. Thanks!

A.B. Whelan (abwhelan) | 4 comments THANK YOU FOR SIGNING UP. I SENT YOU THE LINKS AND COUPON CODES. HAVE A GREAT ESCAPE FROM REALITY.

Faye wrote: "Would like to read and review all books. stelle.redrose@yahoo.com smashwords format. Thanks!"

A.B. Whelan (abwhelan) | 4 comments Dear Lovers of Paranormal,

Thanks to your wonderful admin Carrie now you can download and read any or all the published books in the Fields of Elysium series. That means 1,500 pages of mystery, romance and adventure.
Fields of Elysium by A.B. Whelan Valley of Darkness (a paranormal romance) (Fields of Elysium, #2) by A.B. Whelan City of Shame Part 1 (Fields of Elysium, #3a) by A.B. Whelan City of Shame Part 2 (Fields of Elysium, #3b) by A.B. Whelan Safe and Sound (Fields of Elysium, #0.5) by A.B. Whelan

For those who sign up I wish you a great escape from reality while reading about Molly's adventures on Arkana. Meet the sulky damaged Arkanian boy Victor and his gang. Follow Molly as she tries to solve the mysteries of this wonderful New Earth, Arkana. Fall in love or get angry with the characters. Hate them. Love them. Enjoy the journey.