Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Blogger open for review requests

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Saradia (last edited Jan 10, 2016 07:07AM) (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Hi there! I'm looking for books to review. My website is http://chrisan081.wix.com/pagehungryb... I accept all genres. You can send me any digital format of your book for review. I will also post the review on Amazon and Goodreads!

Update: (22/12/2015)

Currently I'm NOT reviewing the following genres:

* YA/NA Fantasy
*Paranormal Romance
*YA/NA Romance
*Erotica

Note: I have subscribed to Kindle Unlimited now. So, if your book is available in KU, I'll download it directly.

message 2: by Allison (new)

Allison Whitmore (allisonwhitmore) | 2 comments I'd like to take you up on your offer in a couple of weeks!

message 3: by Allison (new)

Allison Whitmore (allisonwhitmore) | 2 comments I'd like to take you up on your offer in a couple of weeks!

message 4: by Alisha (new)

Alisha Short | 13 comments I will be in contact with you in the next few days. Thank you so much for making this post.

message 5: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments I'll be looking forward to it.

message 6: by Kitty (new)

Kitty James My book Dragonfly - A Kitty James Mystery (romantic suspense) is available for free here, and I'd love a review. The 2nd book in the series goes on sale 8/15 so I'm trying to get recent reviews to help promote it.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

message 7: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments I'd love to read and review it!

message 8: by Kitty (new)

Kitty James great! Just let me know if you need a specific format. The one on Smashwords is an EPUB

message 9: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments ePub will do perfectly.

message 10: by Ashshajuanna (new)

Ashshajuanna | 1 comments I will definitely be sending you my book tomorrow. I appreciate you. Thank you for this post☺

message 11: by J.R. (new)

J.R. Bournville (jrbournville) | 5 comments I'd love to take you up on your offer of a review, if it still stands?
I have 2 books published thus far, a short story titled A Humourless Death and a brief collection of flash fiction titled Prompted Musings. If possible, I'd really appreciate a review on both of them.
Please let me know what format you prefer - I have PDF and Mobi files available.
Thanks for taking time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you.

J.R. Bournville

message 12: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Hi,
Would be glad to review them. You can send me pdf copies.

message 13: by Penny (new)

Penny Richards | 6 comments Saradia wrote: "Hi there! I'm looking for books to review. My website is http://chrisan081.wix.com/pagehungryb... I accept all genres. You can send me any digital format of your book for review. I will also po..."

HI. I was glad to see your post. I have a historical mystery that will be released NEXT August from Kensington. Are you booking reviews that far in advance? If so, when should I get it to you? I see your preference is pdf. Thanks so much for considering my request.

message 14: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Still looking? I have a YA urban fantasy you could read/review if you're up for it. Called: The Guardian, a Sword, & Stilettos. I can send you whatever file format you wish. Thank you!

message 15: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Hi Penny,

I'd be glad to review your book. I accept requests for books that are yet to be published. It'll be good if you get in touch with me about 2 months prior to the release date so that the review is ready when your book is released. I'll make a note of your request since I got to know about it well in advance.

message 16: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Kristin wrote: "Still looking? I have a YA urban fantasy you could read/review if you're up for it. Called: The Guardian, a Sword, & Stilettos. I can send you whatever file format you wish. Thank you!"

Yes, I'm accepting requests now. You can send me a pdf copy of your book. Looking forward to reading it.

message 17: by Penny (new)

Penny Richards | 6 comments Saradia wrote: "Hi Penny,

I'd be glad to review your book. I accept requests for books that are yet to be published. It'll be good if you get in touch with me about 2 months prior to the release date so that the ..."

Thanks so much. I'm putting it on my calendar now.

message 18: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Great. As a fan of historical mysteries, I'm very interested in your book.

message 19: by The (new)

Gatekeeper The | 3 comments Hello Saradia,

It is not certain what genre The Gospel Matrix
would be "labeled" as (beyond a non-fiction classification), but if you have an interest in reading it, we have both PDF and physical paperbacks (preferably within the U.S.) available to be sent for review. It touches upon matters dealing with the theosophical, metaphysical, paranormal, and conspiratorial (link below).

If interested, we can get it to you right away (PDF) or within the week (physical book.) Thanks for your time.

The Gospel Matrix: Unveiling the Bible's Hidden Condemnation of Christianity

message 20: by Joanie (new)

Joanie Chevalier (joaniec) FYI. Sara is a great reviewer and has an awesome blog. I would totally recommend her services! She reviewed my book thoroughly and thoughtfully. Thank You Sara!

message 21: by Suilyaniz (new)

Suilyaniz Cintron | 21 comments Hello, would you like to review my novel Windswept? It's a historical romance set in Edwardian England. I can send you the PDF through email. Below are the links to my novels facebook and amazon pages. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id... http://www.amazon.com/Windswept-Suily...

message 22: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Joanie wrote: "FYI. Sara is a great reviewer and has an awesome blog. I would totally recommend her services! She reviewed my book thoroughly and thoughtfully. Thank You Sara!"

Thank you so much for the appreciation Joanie!

message 23: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Suilyaniz wrote: "Hello, would you like to review my novel Windswept? It's a historical romance set in Edwardian England. I can send you the PDF through email. Below are the links to my novels facebook and amazon pa..."

I'd be glad to read and review it.

message 24: by Eric (new)

Eric Mrozek (eric_mrozek) | 10 comments Hi Saradia,

I have a fantasy/war diary called Destruction that is coming out on August 31, 2015. If you are interested, let me know if you'd like an EPUB or MOBI copy and I would be happy to send one to you.

message 25: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Eric wrote: "Hi Saradia,

I have a fantasy/war diary called Destruction that is coming out on August 31, 2015. If you are interested, let me know if you'd like an EPUB or MOBI copy and I would b..."

Hi Eric,

You can send me an EPUB copy at -- chris.an081@gmail.com

message 26: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments The wrote: "Hello Saradia,

would be "labeled" as (beyond a non-fiction classification), but if you have an interest in reading it, we have both PDF and physical..."

Hi,

I'd love to read and review it. You can send me a pdf copy.

message 27: by Katheryn (new)

Katheryn Avila (katheryn_avila) If you've still got some room on your reading list, would you be interested in reading Reckoning? It's a paranormal action-drama.

I can send a PDF version.

Let me know!

message 28: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Katheryn wrote: "If you've still got some room on your reading list, would you be interested in reading Reckoning? It's a paranormal action-drama.

I can send a PDF version.

Let me know!

Sure, send me a pdf copy.

message 29: by The (new)

Gatekeeper The | 3 comments Saradia wrote: "The wrote: "Hello Saradia,

would be "labeled" as (beyond a non-fiction classification), but if you have an interest in reading it, we have both PDF ..."

Thank you, it is much appreciated. Should that go to chris.an081@gmail.com ?

message 30: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments The wrote: "Saradia wrote: "The wrote: "Hello Saradia,

would be "labeled" as (beyond a non-fiction classification), but if you have an interest in reading it, w..."

Yes, chris.an081@gmail.com that's my email.

message 31: by The (new)

Gatekeeper The | 3 comments Okay, we will be sending it along within the upcoming day. Many thanks again.

message 32: by Robert (last edited Aug 18, 2015 12:38PM) (new)

Robert Eggleton | 27 comments Hi Saradia,

Thanks for making your generous offer to this group. Following is a link to a Showcase of Rarity from the Hollow that was posted today on a blog. I will follow-up by visiting your blog for the first time. If there is a link there, I will contact you. Or, you can contact me via the Lacy Dawn Adventures website. www.lacydawnadventures.com A link to my email is at the bottom of the home page if you are interested in applying to review Rarity from the Hollow. Thanks again.

https://thevirtualbookcase.wordpress....

message 33: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Robert wrote: "Hi Saradia,

Thanks for making your generous offer to this group. Following is a link to a Showcase of Rarity from the Hollow that was posted today on a blog. I will follow-up by visiting your blog..."

Hi Robert,

I'd contacted you earlier and you've already provided me a copy of your book. I'm currently reading it and will write a review soon.

message 34: by S.K. (new)

S.K. Hello Saradia,

I would love a review of my new novel "The Shadow and the Light." It is YA fantasy, and I can send a PDF version. Here is a brief description; let me know if you are interested!

"Eighty-three years ago, there was a man known as the Shadow. His hands wrought darkness, and through him, the Ending War gave rise to fear and devastation. He would have destroyed the land but for the Light, which stood in his way. And so, for nearly a century, he was imprisoned in a deep sleep. Yet the Shadow stirs once again. This is the story of two young men and the paths they take toward navigating a world in which darkness has taken root. One, the Shadow himself, called Zain; the other, a quiet boy named Nathan. While Zain must grapple with a strange inner turmoil that threatens to drive him mad, Nathan is reluctantly caught up in a great and terrible adventure. Friends are met, enemies are made, and through it all light and dark converge in an ages-old contention."

message 35: by Candis (new)

Candis Butler (candisbutler) | 5 comments Hi Saradia,

Do you have time to review a children's book set to be released October 1st?

You can find more information about the book on my website www.candisbutler.com.

message 36: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments S.K. wrote: "Hello Saradia,

I would love a review of my new novel "The Shadow and the Light." It is YA fantasy, and I can send a PDF version. Here is a brief description; let me know if you are interested!

"E..."

Hi,
I'd be happy to review. Please send me a pdf copy.

message 37: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Candis wrote: "Hi Saradia,

You can find more information about the book on my website www.candisbutler.com."

Hi Candis,

Sure, please send me a pdf copy of your book. I will have the review ready by October 1st.

message 38: by Candis (new)

Candis Butler (candisbutler) | 5 comments Saradia wrote: "Candis wrote: "Hi Saradia,

You can find more information about the book on my website www.candisbutler.com."

Hi Candi..."

Thank you!!!!1

message 39: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Blackwood (ellieblackwood) Saradia,

Your website looks amazing! Do you have room for another review request?

I write a children's series called Super Sporty. I'd love it if you could review the first instalment, Introducing Super Sporty. I'd provide you with a .mobi file if you're interested.

Thanks,
Ellie.

message 40: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Ellie wrote: "Saradia,

Your website looks amazing! Do you have room for another review request?

I write a children's series called Super Sporty. I'd love it if you could review the first instalment, [book:Intr..."

Hi,

I'd be happy to review. Can you send a copy in any other format, preferably pdf? It'd be better but if you can't it's all right.

message 41: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Blackwood (ellieblackwood) Oh, yes, I can send PDF too. I forgot I had it in that format :P

message 42: by Mae (new)

Mae (mae_redding) | 9 comments Hey there! I'm Mae. The Color of JadeI'm trying to promote my first book, 'The Color of Jade' and need more reviews. I could send it to you PDF or gift it to you from Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011...

message 43: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Ellie wrote: "Oh, yes, I can send PDF too. I forgot I had it in that format :P"

Great. I'll be looking forward to reading your book!

message 44: by Saradia (last edited Aug 19, 2015 01:00PM) (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Mae wrote: "Hey there! I'm Mae. The Color of JadeI'm trying to promote my first book, 'The Color of Jade' and need more reviews. I could send it to you PDF or gift it to you from Amazon.
http:..."

Hi,
You can send a pdf copy.

message 45: by Mae (new)

Mae (mae_redding) | 9 comments Yes, I can, what email do you want me to send it to.

message 46: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Alan | 6 comments Would love to send a copy of What We Leave Behind for you to review?

Matthew Alan

http://www.amazon.com/What-Leave-Behi...

message 47: by Mae (new)

Mae (mae_redding) | 9 comments Mae wrote: "Yes, I can, what email do you want me to send it to."

I emailed it to you

message 48: by Sasha (new)

Sasha Hibbs (goodreadscomsashahibbs) | 15 comments Hi Saradia. If interested, I have a YA anthology (six short romantic stories) releasing this Friday. I can pass along a PDF if this is a genre you accept. Regards~Sasha Summer Crush by Sasha Hibbs

message 49: by Saradia (new)

Saradia Chatterjee | 60 comments Matthew wrote: "Would love to send a copy of What We Leave Behind for you to review?

Matthew Alan

http://www.amazon.com/What-Leave-Behi......"

Would be glad to read and review it.

message 50: by Greg (new)

Greg Johnson (authorgregjohnson) | 7 comments Are you interested in a YA Fantasy Adventure? Its a little different than most fantasy because it is character driven rather than quest driven. Let me know and I will send you a copy.

Beyond the Red Mountains

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.