FINDING AUDREY READ-ALONG discussion

Finding Audrey
This topic is about Finding Audrey
FINDING AUDREY > Welcome to the FINDING AUDREY Read-Along!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jesse (JesseTheReader) (last edited Aug 06, 2015 07:38PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jesse (JesseTheReader) (jessethereader) | 210 comments Mod
Hey guys!

We're so sorry that we didn't update the GR page last month. We we're all pretty busy and I didn't get the chance to put together the different discussion boards, BUT WE'RE BACK!

This month the booksplosion book for August is FINDING AUDREY by Sophie Kinsella! None of us have read anything by Sophie Kinsella so this will be our first adventure trying her out! We've heard nothing but great things about her books and this is actually her first young adult book. WHICH IS AWESOME!

The live show will take place on Saturday, August 29th at 7pm EST on PolandbananasBOOKS. (WE STILL HAVEN'T DECIDED ON A HASHTAG SO I'LL BE SURE TO POST IT HERE ONCE I KNOW WHAT IT IS. XD You can still tweet us or tag us in your pictures, because we want to see them!!)

Let us know if you'll be joining us this month! We'd love to have you join us.

Jesse & The Booksplosion Team

message 2: by L (new) - rated it 5 stars

L | 1 comments I hope I can read this with you guys! I'm currently on vacation so I can't order the book but I'll stop by some bookstores to see if they have it

Austin Webberly | 8 comments I'm so happy and excited to be able to participate again

Anisa Fauziah (anisafzh) | 1 comments I'm so excited to read this, i'll join!

Sarah Scriver | 1 comments It's such a good book, I'm going to read it again!

message 6: by Valerie (new) - added it

Valerie (valerievierbergen) | 1 comments Ah I'm so excited! This book has been on my tbr for a while!

Malaika (theunbecomingofbooks) | 7 comments Yayyy, can't wait to start reading this.

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Natalie So excited! I'm looking forward to read this!

Katie | 2 comments I've already finished this book, Yay!

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) I bought this on vacation in Vermont and read it in one day. It was so sweet and I hope you all like it as much as I did!

message 11: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cassieburr) | 9 comments I just saw this book and was thinking: I should read this! Yay for being a book of the month :)

message 12: by Sayu (new)

Sayu (sayu_ness) | 6 comments Won't be joining this read-a-long as I've heard how it deals with anxiety and as a sufferer I'm not impressed. ):

message 13: by Linsey (new) - added it

Linsey | 1 comments i actually just bought the audio book so i will definitely read along! (:

Austin Webberly | 8 comments I OWN THIS BOOK NOW!!!

james ☆ (jamesbookish) This is my first month joining Booksplosion even though I have kind of followed along each month. I've never actually read the book for the read a long! This book sounds like it will be amazing, and my first Sophie K. book too! Bought this book special for booksplosion this month! YAY I'M SO EXCITED!!!