FINDING AUDREY READ-ALONG discussion

Finding Audrey
This topic is about Finding Audrey
FINDING AUDREY > FINDING AUDREY | Pages 1 - 109

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jesse (JesseTheReader) (jessethereader) | 210 comments Mod
We've started the book! YAY! How are you guys liking it so far? Thoughts on the writing style? First impression of the characters? Tell us your thoughts!

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) I have already read this book and the intro is so amazing, like LOL the Mom's just hanging the computer out of the window. I wonder what kind of a computer it is, like a laptop or desktop, and if it's a desktop that is one heavy thing to lift! The woman must have MUSCLES.

Quinn (qrsanderson) | 3 comments I love Sophie Kinsella's writing!! I really hope we can find out what happened to Audrey. This book is really funny and it was on my tbr list for so long and I super glad I finally started it!!!!

Josi | 2 comments Anyone else slamming their head into their desk when they read about Audrey's mother? Ohhhh my lanta i cannot handle this woman.

Malaika (theunbecomingofbooks) | 7 comments I'm really really loving this book so far, it's making me laugh so much, it's like I'm reading a script from a comedy family TV show like Full House. Audrey's mother though annoys me a little, like I get she's worried about her son and at points it does seem like he is addicted but most of the time the way she behaves is like she has no other work to do and finding problems with her son is what gets her through the day.

Malaika (theunbecomingofbooks) | 7 comments Josi wrote: "Anyone else slamming their head into their desk when they read about Audrey's mother? Ohhhh my lanta i cannot handle this woman."

I know exactly how you feel.

message 7: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma (emma_nickel) I'm loving the book so far! The characters are being developed well and the writing style is super cool. Audrey sounds older than 14 though. Maybe its because of her condition? The only bad thing I have to say about it so far is that her Mother is THE WORST. I understand that she's worried about her son but she goes about helping him in all of the wrong ways. She doesn't do any research to form opinions and then she becomes close minded and stubborn. This helps nobody! Sorry for the rant, she just kills me with how she handles helping her children. Yet overall, I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far and I'm excited to read the rest!

Aline (thousanduniverses) I got it today and started to read it right away. I really like it that far.
Having an anxiety disorder myself I can relate to Audrey and I have to say that I like how Sophie explains what's going on in Audreys brain/body while she's having an anxiety attack. Linus writing notes to Audrey, so to lessen her anxiety is just so awesome. I'm so curious how Audrey will improve through the book.

Marlene (tangerinereads) Did not expect this book to be as wonderful as it is. I started today and i can't put it down! Ooh i can't wait to keep on reading and see how the relationship between Audrey and Linus continue to grow. Also see how this crazy mother of hers continues to act. My mom is not this crazy haha.