FINDING AUDREY READ-ALONG discussion

Finding Audrey
This topic is about Finding Audrey
FINDING AUDREY > FINDING AUDREY | Pages 110 - 204

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jesse (JesseTheReader) (jessethereader) | 210 comments Mod
We're almost half way through! Who is your favorite character so far? Do you have an idea as to where this story is going to go? Let us know!

Quinn (qrsanderson) | 3 comments I love this book! I love how as Audrey gets better, Audrey's and Linus's relationship progresses!

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) Quinn wrote: "I love this book! I love how as Audrey gets better, Audrey's and Linus's relationship progresses!"

I know, but she also is making so much progress on her own! I was so happy, because if Linus just 'miraculously fixed' her problem, it would've been annoying. But they're working together and it's so adorable.

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) Thebookguy wrote: "Should I participate?"

Um, yes! This is a really amazing book!

Malaika (theunbecomingofbooks) | 7 comments OMG, I'm falling in love with this book more and more as the story progresses. I'm in love with Audrey and all the funny things that happen in the house and how she has such a good sense of humour. Going to finish this book today itself, really want to know how everything turns out.

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) Malaika wrote: "OMG, I'm falling in love with this book more and more as the story progresses. I'm in love with Audrey and all the funny things that happen in the house and how she has such a good sense of humour...."

God I want to reread it right now!

Malaika (theunbecomingofbooks) | 7 comments Grace Meredith wrote: "Malaika wrote: "OMG, I'm falling in love with this book more and more as the story progresses. I'm in love with Audrey and all the funny things that happen in the house and how she has such a good ..."

You really should, I'm definitely going to.

marlene ☕︎ (tangerinemarlene) This book continues to be crazy amazing. i'm seriously clueless on what's still to come, Audrey seems happy with her boyfriend and everything. Really hope she doesn't relapse. My favorite character? Felix. I kind of wish right now i was playing a game of 'Squares' with him.

Shyeena | 2 comments Are we even reading something this month?

message 10: by Lee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lee Gaudet | 1 comments Second Chance Summer

Shyeena | 2 comments Tnx

Sharlene (sharlenehuriwai) I love Frank too :)

message 13: by Anji (new)

Anji Cooper (anjicooper) | 1 comments I’m looking for people to participate in a huge book exchange. You can be anywhere in the world. All you have to do is buy your favorite book (just one) and send it to a stranger (I'll send their details through in a private message).
You’ll receive a roughly maximum of 36 books back to you, to keep. They'll be favorite books from strangers around the world!
If you are interested in taking part, please email me anjimeicooper@gmail.com and I'll send you all the details!