Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Brooding City (Brooding City Series, #1)
This topic is about Brooding City
Archive Self Promotion > Brooding City ARC - Paranormal Suspense - R4R

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom (tom_shutt) | 4 comments Hi everyone! I am releasing a paranormal suspense novel on September 1st and would love to have some reviews ready upon release!

A bit about my book:
A homicide detective must chase down a violent drug lord whose product is leaving a trail of bodies in its wake. Detective Brennan is aided by having a special power—he innately knows when someone is lying to him or telling the truth. There are others like him, though, and his dreams are haunted by deadly agents from his own shady past.

Meanwhile, in the valley outside the city, a young boy comes into his own power of downloading other people’s memories on touch, and he uncovers old secrets that threaten to tear his whole family apart. His power also makes him a prime target for the aforementioned shadowy dream-stalking agents, since his brain lights up like a beacon at night with so many memories crammed inside.

What I'm looking for:
I can provide free digital copies of the book in any format in exchange for honest reviews posted on both Amazon and Goodreads. Leaving a review also gets you a free copy of the sequel, which is already fully written and will be released soon after Brooding City.

If you're interested, please comment below or send me a direct message here on Goodreads, preferably prepared in time for the release on September 1st. You can also read the first two chapters here on my website, to get an idea of the book before committing.

message 2: by ~JustMel~ (new)

~JustMel~ | 44 comments This sounds like a good read. melreads1126@gmail.com any format works for me. Thanks!

message 3: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom (tom_shutt) | 4 comments Awesome! I just sent you an email, so you should have the book soon. =)

message 4: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom (tom_shutt) | 4 comments Still giving away free review copies of Brooding City! With over a quarter million people lined up to see the launch of the Brooding City series, this is one book you won't want to miss!

Contact me here or send an email to thomasjshutt@gmail.com to get your copy today.

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Brooding City (other topics)