Zombies! discussion

Self-Promotion > Ain't No Grave - Post-Apocalyptic Zombie Suspense - free for reviewers!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.A. (new)

S.A. Softley (sasoftley) | 4 comments Hello readers!

I would like to humbly request reviewers for my new debut novel Ain't No Grave

If you'd like to receive your free copy, message me below with your preferred file-type or ebook retailer and I will send you a private message to provide the book.

Thanks and hope you enjoy!

Ain't No Grave A Novel (The Penance of Leather #1) by S.A. Softley Ain't No Grave: A Novel http://amzn.com/B013CT6HVG

When a medical emergency causes a plane to make an emergency landing at an isolated northern Canadian airfield, a single survivor is left to piece together the events that found him unconscious and alone in the medical centre of a recently abandoned ghost town. Naked, sick and hungry, he must use his knowledge and skill to survive the sub-arctic winter and uncover the secrets of the town's final days. His revelations will lead him on a quest to seek redemption and help the scattered survivors of a terrible disaster.

Ain't No Grave is not your average zombie novel. Introspective and psychological, it is the story of a man coping with survival in a changed world. He will soon discover that he, too, has changed and nothing will ever be the same.

Quiet, dark and emotional yet with twists, turns and tense action, Ain't No Grave will thrill you and leave you waiting in anticipation for the next instalment.

Inspired by apocalyptic, mythological and old western stories, "The Penance of Leather" Saga is a loose adaptation of the Labours of Heracles set in a modern world reeling from global disaster.

Advisory: This book contains occasional violence, sexuality and language that may offend some readers. It is intended for audiences ages 16+

Eldritch Reading Reindeer 2021 In Cobwebs  (readingreindeerproximacentauri) Oh yes! I prefer Kindle, and my email is:
HauntedReader1952@icloud.com

Thanks so much!

message 3: by S.A. (new)

S.A. Softley (sasoftley) | 4 comments Thanks Mallory! Hope you enjoy!

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen | 612 comments Message sent

message 6: by S.A. (new)

S.A. Softley (sasoftley) | 4 comments I've been getting some great feedback and reviews from the community! Thank you so much for the support! I'd like to offer a few more copies of Ain't No Grave review. Message me or comment for your copy today! Get it while it's free!

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephnizi) | 24 comments Would love to read and review!

An ePub would be great..I'll post my review to multiple sites once I finish!

You can check out & share my review blog too!

-Steph
http://novelideareviews.blogspot.com
Sniziolek21@gmail.com

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Cheney | 16 comments Ibook

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Cheney | 16 comments I love zombies n will graciously review your book.

message 10: by S.A. (new)

S.A. Softley (sasoftley) | 4 comments Stephanie wrote: "Would love to read and review!

An ePub would be great..I'll post my review to multiple sites once I finish!

You can check out & share my review blog too!

-Steph
http://novelideareviews.blogsp..."

Hi Steph, I'll send one off! Thanks for offering!

message 11: by Ironhead (new)

Ironhead | 4 comments I would love a copy of your book, if still available? epub format. thank you in advance.