Devon Book Club discussion

Archive > Hello

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol (new)

Carol Pentecost | 1 comments Hello my name is Carol and I love books! I work at Sidmouth Library.

message 2: by Lyn (new)

Lyn Ferrand | 9 comments Hi Carol. Thanks for giving my details to Ian. Delighted to be part of this group.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Shuker (kathyshuker) | 527 comments Hi Carol. You must be in the right place then! Good to have you here. :)

message 4: by Ian (new)

Ian | 3030 comments Mod
Carol wrote: "Hello my name is Carol and I love books! I work at Sidmouth Library."

Hi Carol - Glad you found us and Welcome. Hope you enjoy being a member of the Group and that you will pop by often. Looking forward to meeting you properly on 12th September at Winstones Book Shop

message 5: by Ian (new)

Ian | 3030 comments Mod
Lyn wrote: "Hi Carol. Thanks for giving my details to Ian. Delighted to be part of this group."

Hi Lyn. This shows teh power of networks - welcoming you and Carol on the same day. I'm hoping that we can start to build a greater following down in Sidmouth/East Devon generally so please feel free to promote what we are doing and drop by as often as you can. Look forward to meeting you on 12th as well

message 6: by Ian (new)

Ian | 3030 comments Mod
By the way Carol - well done for learning how to start a new thread - hope you dont mind but I've moved it to the Introduce Yourself folder. Just keeps everything tidy!