Writer's Aid discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Moderators > Moderators Needed [apply]

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Given that this is a new group which I hope to be active, I might need a few moderators...

Here are the requirements:

-must be active and willing to participate
-must be willing to help, aid, and critique
-must be neat and willing to organize.

Form-

Name:

Why You Want To Be a Mod:

Activity on Goodreads:

Experience with Moderating:

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 46 comments
Name: Fiend
Why: I want to help people as much as I can, and I feel this is an adequate way to do so. I also want to help with the general organization of the group, as I know that eventually as we get more members, it'll be a bit much for one person to handle.
Activity: I'm usually on everyday, so there's that. However, I am starting my freshman year of college in the fall, so I will have a slightly more limited time here.
Experience: I have been moderator to over twenty groups, some recent ones being 6 Towns and Hogwarts {An Advanced Roleplay}. Vanderbilt Academy of the Elite is another one.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for applying :) I'll wait for a few more volunteers before choosing.

message 4: by A (new)

A H Name: Ruchi

Why You Want To Be a Mod: I love writing and I would love to help across whenever needed. Reading and moderating other people's writing will help me as well as them, grow.

Activity on Goodreads: I come online once every day.

Experience with Moderating: I've moderated plenty of groups but eventually left them all due to board examinations last year. However, I still moderate 'Nothing Better Than Reading' which I created about 2 years ago. Also, I'm also the moderator of 'Let's Talk Love Stories' which was also created by my about a year ago.

message 5: by Hallie (last edited Sep 17, 2015 02:14AM) (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Name: Hallie

Why You Want To Be a Mod: I love writing, and giving out constructive criticism always makes me happy. I want to become a writer, and I into writing groups.

Activity on Goodreads: I come online once everyday, but unless there is a special circumstance, I may not be able to come. However, I always do my best.

Experience with Moderating: I've been a moderator in may groups, but due to personal reasons, I had to quit some. Presently, I'm the moderator of 'D. E. A. R.', 'Witenberg Academy, and Rainbow Support Group.'

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the delay in my choice, as I'm waiting for more members to choice. However all applications are considered :3

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Moderators will be chosen as soon as we hit 50 members

message 8: by Jarvis , I'll hide the evening stars, and fold them in your heart. (new)

Jarvis  | 227 comments Mod
Applications are open?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep :) Open till we reach 50 members and then they will be selected!

message 10: by Jarvis , I'll hide the evening stars, and fold them in your heart. (new)

I wanna apply :P

Wait ;)

message 11: by Jarvis , I'll hide the evening stars, and fold them in your heart. (new)

• I want to be a mod because I love writing. And I had a long break of mod-ing a group because of school and stuff but I wanna get back soon.

• I log in quite frequently. Once in an hour *at least* :P
So quite active :P

• You know my moderating experience. Been mod of a lot of groups with you, Tizzy! :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for applying ^0^

message 13: by Jarvis , I'll hide the evening stars, and fold them in your heart. (new)

^_^

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.