What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. [Starts with a photographer or reporter trapped in a forest fire; mystery novel] [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anonymous (new)

Anonymous | 2 comments When I was in middle school I read this book. Well its been a few years since then and I cant remember the name of the ook for the life of me and I only remember a few things about the story. Any titles that are possible matches would help. Ive been collecting books trying to find it, my room looks like a library and none of the book i have are it. Im hoping this group can help, here goes.... what I remember from the book is ' the beginning starts out with a forest fire. Theres a photographer or reporter trapped in the woods. Needless to say as he is trying thw escape he get trapped and ends up burning to death. Another thing from the book is I believe this couple goes to the morgue to identify the burned body.. the last thing I can remember is it skips to a later chapter. But I believe it is a female swimming in a pool and its either her boyfriend or hisband talks to her. And he says some poem about him being King Kong and she was the empire state building'. I hope you guys can help, its not much but thats all I can remember and this is killing me.

Isabel (kittiwake) | 116 comments Hi Anonymous. You are likely to have more luck with this request if you edit the title to be something more descriptive. Something like "YA - photographer or reporter trapped in forest fire".

message 3: by Juels (last edited Aug 05, 2015 08:46AM) (new)

Juels | 2476 comments Presumption of Death by Perri O'Shaughnessy?

I am King Kong-you’re a skyscraper
I am King Kong-you’re a skyscraper
I’ll climb up your angles, and up at the top
I’ll swing and I’ll holler, till you beg me to stop

message 4: by Anonymous (new)

Anonymous | 2 comments Thank you so much Juels. I'm certain that is the title. I thought I was making a book up but I'm very glad you knew it. You are a life saver.

message 5: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2476 comments You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Presumption of Death (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Perri O'Shaughnessy (other topics)