RaNdOmNeSs!!!!!!! discussion

1×1 roleplay > Shiv and Kassi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey there babbyyy.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

We... should do a Night and September Hogwarts RP!!! :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

XD I'm tiwed...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

No.it's not a sleepy tired.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

XD What should the storyline of this rp be?

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments Whatever you'd like? XD maybe when the war was still on? Or after?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe they are in Dumbledore's Army and stuff, preparing for the battle in book 7? Fifth years, probably.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments Alright. XD seems legit.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweeetttt. XD I'll post the charrie in a sec.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments XD do we have to? XD just like... Wizard versions?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yassss. So much easier XD

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

What is his house?

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments Let's go with syltherin or gryffindor. Unless you wanna do the other two not so important houses.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Well she's Slytherin but he could be Gryffindor.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments Awwwww. XD sure. :P

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe they should both be Gryffindor. Would there be many Slytherin preparing to battle the Death Eaters?

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments XD they don't have to be. XD

Your choice. :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Nooooo. Yours.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's go Gryffindor then XD

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll start??? :)

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments Kinda wanna make my guy a hufflepuff. XD

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

*pokes* Then be a Hufflepuff.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments *noms* alright, baby. XD

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

September walked up to the room of requirements, her blonde hair tied up in a hair tie. She glanced around, making sure no one saw her sneak in. She smiled as the door materialized in front of her and she quickly stepped in, hoping it would disappear fast.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments Nightfall looked around from behind a bookcase, curious as to how she did that. There was a door. But there wasn't... Hm... He decided to follow incase anything interesting happened. His dark colored cloak just touching tbe floor.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked in, greeted by the other, happy. "Neville!" she shouted, looking at him. "What happened?"
He was holding a towel over a gash on his head. He explained not casting some spells the twins told him to. That was explanation enough.
"God, Dumbledore considered Snape a friend and look what has happened to the school..." she sighed.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments Night looked around, not sure what to expect. It was a whole room. He lookes at the people, injured. He ran to September. "Nightfall hufflepuff, at your service." He said, eager to help.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed. "Do you have bandages... or a healing charm? Or a wand they can't track?" her expression was hopeless.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments He nodded. "Bandages and charms, ma'am, not sure about the wand though..."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed. "Without the wand the charms won't help. Bandage the wounds, most severe to least please."

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments He nodded, bandaging as many wounds as he could find.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She watched the strange boy, wondering who he was. "I'm September, by the way."

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments He looked up at her, she was also really pretty... But he couldn't just randomly tell her that. "Night."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She pulled out her hair tie to pull up the hair of a first-year, cleaning blood off the small girl's face.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments He smiled at her and tended to other of the wounded.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Her blonde hair now fell stick striaght over jer shoulders as she assessed wounds.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments He smiled, still tending to a particarlly bad looking gryffidor. "What house are you in, September?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She wrapped her arm around Neville's shoulders. "Another one of those reckless goody goody Gryffindor girls." She winked.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments He raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh really?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed, wrapping up the knee of a fourth year who couldn't stand. "Yep. I should probably get more beating than I should, eh?"

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 934 comments He laughed slightly. "Nah, that would just leave me with more work." He joked.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed. "I just learn how to protect myself."

« previous 1 3