Axis Mundi X discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed for the Winter > Thanks, Charissa!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen Leave it to you to start this group...I can't wait to read some of your fun stories.

Let's see, what made my day today? Well, I woke up to a beautiful sunrise behind Mt. Hood and saw the meteor that streaked across the western sky. Pretty cool.

message 2: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) | 3620 comments Mod
Hey Karen! Thanks for showing up! I love Mt. Hood... my grandparents had property up there that had a view of it... volcanic ice cream sundae. Here's what Denise Levertov says about mountains:

This mountain’s power
lies in the open secret of its remote
apparition, silvery low-relief
coming and going moonlike at the horizon,
always loftier, lonelier, than I ever remember

message 3: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony I'm in as well, thanks again Charissa....

This evening I walked home from the auto repair shop in 10 degree weather after dropping off my car. I walked about a mile and enjoyed the experience quite a bit. I was all bundled up, listening to eels on my mp3 player, and warm enough in my coat. Walking in the winter can be exhilarating in its own way.

message 4: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Anthony... you were listening to eels? Is that a recording of live eels, like people record whales? Or is that a band?

:::now trying to imagine what live eels sound like:::

message 5: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Koe... hate away, baby... this is an open forum for whatever moves you. You just don't *have* to hate anything here. But god knows I'm a world champ hater, so... have at you. ; )

message 6: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

That's what it can say on Koe's tomb: Last of the Great Haters

::::stumbles into iMusic to get her some Eels... hoping they don't sing like a Kate Bush kind of human and break all the glass in her house::::

You planted the seed Donald. I should make you the co-moderator. Wow... that sounded kinda dirty.

message 7: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

hey... is there illegal trafficking going on in here? Pass that along there, boy.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Thanks for the invite, Charissa. I feel like one of the cool kids. Heh.

message 9: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Sarah... really? Come here, let me feel you and see. ; )

message 10: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony The eels are a great band, like Donald said...

No hurting on its way, Koe! I like walking in the winter, and it took a car with a messed up alignment and a muffler that failed to muff (insert joke here) to remind me of it.

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Charissa, quit trying to feel me up.

message 12: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Sarah - spoil sport.

The Eeeeeels are very emo... and very smart. My daughter, as predicted, hates them already. She was like... fucking indie music fucking bells fucking sincere voices, I'm going to vomit. Ha ha ha ha!!!!

message 13: by Lulu (new)

Lulu | 31 comments I'm here - thanks, Charissa!

I can love, I can hate - whatever the cool kids are doing. Do we bring lunchboxes or brown paper bags or do we just smoke out in the car?

message 14: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Hi Lulu!! Smoke em if ya got em. You got any cookies? I have a Mister Merlin lunchbox. Dude... there is something seriously wrong with that show.

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I had an Ewoks lunch box when I was little. The other kids made fun of me because "Ewoks are for boys." But I really didn't want a My Little Pony lunch box or something like that.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.