THE DAWN discussion

OC > suggestions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 154 comments Mod
PLEASE!! plot?

what should i do with this group??? the ones i designed this group for don't reply :'( (ecept for Angie <3)

i never had an idea anyways so...any ideas guys?

best idea/plot gets maid into a mod...the person who wrote it not the plot ^^ lols

message 3: by Pandabaking, :) (new)

Pandabaking (pbear16) | 50 comments Mod
Hey what if each type of creature or person has a "royal" or a court to report to the dawn and they control their people to make things easier for her?

message 4: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, The Dawn and the Dark (last edited Feb 15, 2014 04:48PM) (new)

you mean like a general of sort?? nice nice ok. the mods will make a general.
good job. you get a special prize. (you get awarded for good plot ideas) you get permission to make a second-in-command chaarcter to the general.and you are on my list of watch-out-for-to-be-mod

ok your idea was so good i nominate you to be mod. you will go on the mod poll which isn't really working for me. you have to invite at least 20+ ppl <3 and fill out a mod form ^^

i liked your idea and i incorperated it with an old idea of mine about tribes..only that was about elves ^^ and half elves...-.-' and elementals spiced n but i dn't think t would be a very succesful rp so i guess with your help and MORE MEMEBeRS!!!!we can make this work ^^ i would love if you help me expand this idea with the outline i have layed out <3 luvs ya

message 6: by Zoe (new)

Zoe I hate to be a grammaar Nazi, but could you guys please stop writing in text? It's hurting my eyes.

did i write in txt? XD lol jks the luvs ya part? or the ppl part? or all the emoticons??

well hun, i'm sorry to say that in this wonderland you can do w/e you like as long as it's not in the actual rp. since im a pretty lazy person, i know how it feels when you want to say people but it takes too much effort, sorry, i'll try my best but stuff like:

brb,w/e,lol, jks, rofl, ppl, lol, cu
are all part of my dictionary ^^ but don't worry, i never use them in my rps, ionly oc chat.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

You should have pictures for each of the RP Topics you make.

*sigh* i'll try. ^^ jks check out the lake of misery and see ^^ oh and im almost finished the drawing for the dragon OCurt's general's throne room