Authors & Reviewers discussion

Beta Reader > Beta Readers - Get Additional Work and Get Paid

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Getbetareaders (new)

Getbetareaders | 1 comments Hi everyone,

I realize that this isn't a typical post for this group, and I apologize if I'm breaking protocol. I only posted because I thought this announcement might be useful to some of the awesome beta readers in this group.

If you're interested in broadening your horizons a bit and picking up more work as a beta reader, please feel free to check out http://readers.getbetareaders.com

Our service matches indie writers with beta readers to take the effort and time out of tracking down quality beta readers. It's also built to make it easy for beta readers to pick up more work and get exposed to new and exciting readers.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch on Twitter (@getbetareaders) or via email (help [at] getbetareaders.com). You can also reply here with questions and we'll jump in to reply. Thank you!

message 2: by Isa (new)

Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog) | 4 comments I would be very interested in joining your database of Beta readers. I have sent an email application, is there anything else I need to send out to you?
Thank You. Isa Jones

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla West | 28 comments I would also be very interested in joining and have sent in my email. Is that all?
Thank you so much.

Kayla West

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 4 comments I would love to join

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 4 comments I tried to join this sight but I don't know it seemed like a scam to me that I had to enter my friends emails and still wasn't able access.

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott Skipper | 13 comments OK, I entered my email address. Now what? What's this share business? And what is the share link? I'm reluctant to follow it.

message 7: by Isa (new)

Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog) | 4 comments I added my email and all the info a while back but I still haven't got any reply from them so I don't know how this works.