Shut Up & Read discussion

History of the Timelaws
This topic is about History of the Timelaws
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 251} - History of the Timelaws by Marise Ghorayeb

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) What is Read It & Reap? Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...
Title: History of the Timelaws
Author: Marise Ghorayeb
Genre: YA Fantasy/Science Fiction (sub-genre: time-travel)
Page # 200
Formats Available:pdf or gifted kindle book
Synopsis:

Elizabeth is a practically normal fifteen-year-old. She goes to movies, teases her brothers, and belongs to a secret group of magic-wielding time travelers. When the rules that govern time travel are broken, chaos ensues, and it is up to her to restore the Timelaws. As rivaling Wizards and Darks scramble back and forth through time to claim victory in an ancient war, her past changes, and so does her memory of it. If Elizabeth can’t make sense of the mayhem, her home, her family, and the universe will be destroyed.

The first 15 people who sign up with an email address and preferred format will receive a free copy of these ebooks for review.

Review Due Date: Thursday, March 06

message 2: by Heather (last edited Feb 13, 2014 05:37PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Heather (heatherf234) | 5 comments Sounds interesting. HFelerski@fuse.net pdf

message 3: by Bárbara (new) - added it

Bárbara (coldestxwinter) Sign me up: barb_fnr@hotmail.com Mobi please

Roger Royer | 26 comments I would love this sign me up at Jartoh_001@yahoo.com

message 5: by Eliza (new)

Eliza Leone (elizaleone3) | 36 comments Sounds great! Rhidesign@me.com and an ePub please.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Dawn | 6 comments I would like one Dhouse1374@gmail.com. Kindle format please

Sharon | 282 comments I would like to read this one. Mobi please

sharonscraps@comcast.net

S.L. Figuhr (slfiguhr) | 39 comments Sounds interesting, I too would like to read. Mobi please.

slfiguhr@gmail.com

Thank You!

message 9: by Lee (last edited Feb 14, 2014 04:18AM) (new)

Lee | 21 comments Sound awesome! mmany14@hotmail.com pdf please

message 10: by Issabel (new)

Issabel | 2 comments Yes please . PDF thanks

NotAnotherJenn | 10 comments I would like to read and review. Gennd22@hotmail.com and kindle format please.

message 12: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Cubillo | 5 comments caroliina990320@gmail.com ! please!! and thanks!! :D pdf please :)

message 13: by Dylan (new)

Dylan White (dylanwhite) | 1 comments Count me in! dylan@dylanwhite.com .mobi or pdf please!

Karen Siddall (boysmom) | 206 comments I would like to read and review this one.
karensiddall@yahoo.com mobi

message 15: by Bárbara (new) - added it

Bárbara (coldestxwinter) Heather wrote: "Sounds interesting. HFelerski@fuse.net pdf"

Did you get you ebook yet?

Roger Royer | 26 comments Roger wrote: "I would love this sign me up at Jartoh_001@yahoo.com"

I did not see my copy in my email yet. Can you please resend it?

message 17: by Bárbara (new) - added it

Bárbara (coldestxwinter) Roger wrote: "Roger wrote: "I would love this sign me up at Jartoh_001@yahoo.com"

I did not see my copy in my email yet. Can you please resend it?"

I didn't get mine either.

Sharon | 282 comments I don't think it's been sent yet. I didn't get a copy either.

Heather (heatherf234) | 5 comments ℬarbara wrote: "Heather wrote: "Sounds interesting. HFelerski@fuse.net pdf"

Did you get you ebook yet?"

I got mine today.

Sharon | 282 comments I just got mine too.

message 21: by Loni (new)

Loni Engledow (lonisue75) | 50 comments LoniSue5775@gmail.com nook

message 22: by Bárbara (last edited Feb 19, 2014 02:47PM) (new) - added it

Bárbara (coldestxwinter) I didn't know this book was the second on the timelaws trilogy.

message 23: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) ℬarbara wrote: "I didn't know this book was the second on the timelaws trilogy."

Sorry, I didn't either. I post the information that I have.

NotAnotherJenn | 10 comments Here is the link to my review. Thank you for sharing with me.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 25: by Marise (new)

Marise Ghorayeb | 12 comments Thank you all for your interest! If anyone still hasn't received their copy or has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Karen Siddall (boysmom) | 206 comments Marise - is the first book in the series available electronically?

message 27: by Marise (new)

Marise Ghorayeb | 12 comments Karen wrote: "Marise - is the first book in the series available electronically?"

Karen, I can provide you with a pdf if you wish. Just PM me your email address. However, I should warn you that I pulled book one from the market because I was alerted to the fact that it still contained typos and errors. As my first venture into the publishing world, I didn't realize at the time the importance of a professional editor. My intent was to have book one professionally edited before I republished. In other words, the copy you would receive will not be as polished as History of the Timelaws (which is professionally edited). Are you still interested in book one? If so, just send me your email address and I'll gladly send it along.

message 28: by Marise (new)

Marise Ghorayeb | 12 comments I should also mention that I did attempt to write book two so that it would be understandable without reading book one and that I have significant changes planed for book one before it's re-published.

Karen Siddall (boysmom) | 206 comments Marise, thank you. I'd love to read the first one as well. No worries about the "bumps." I will be grateful.

karensiddall@yahoo.com

Sharon | 282 comments I'd love to read the first one too!

sharonscraps@comcast.net

message 31: by Bárbara (new) - added it

Bárbara (coldestxwinter) I would like to read the first one too.
barb_fnr@hotmail.com
The story is really interesting so far.

message 32: by Marise (new)

Marise Ghorayeb | 12 comments I'm happy to oblige! Everyone who requested it should now have a copy of 'Sorcery in the Alleys' in their email inbox. Please let me know if you requested a copy and didn't receive it.

message 33: by Bárbara (new) - added it

Bárbara (coldestxwinter) Marise wrote: "I'm happy to oblige! Everyone who requested it should now have a copy of 'Sorcery in the Alleys' in their email inbox. Please let me know if you requested a copy and didn't receive it."

Oh my God, you're so nice ♥

Sharon | 282 comments Thanks so much!

message 35: by Marise (new)

Marise Ghorayeb | 12 comments It was my pleasure. I hope you all enjoy :)

message 36: by S.L. (last edited Feb 22, 2014 08:53AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

S.L. Figuhr (slfiguhr) | 39 comments Hello, I too would like to read the first book please. Thanks

slfiguhr@gmail.com

message 37: by Marise (new)

Marise Ghorayeb | 12 comments S.L. wrote: "Hello, I too would like to read the first book please. Thanks

slfiguhr@gmail.com"

coming your way :)

message 38: by Cat (new) - rated it 2 stars

Cat (orangeybubbles) | 106 comments I think I counted 15 already, but if someone dropped out I'd love to read this!

orangeybubbles@gmail.com, kindle/mobi

message 39: by Katie (new)

Katie M. (wyspergrove) | 9 comments If there are any books left, I would like to read wnd review. Thank you!

message 40: by Marise (new)

Marise Ghorayeb | 12 comments Katie wrote: "If there are any books left, I would like to read wnd review. Thank you!"

Sure! Just pm me your email address and format of choice.

Catherine wrote: "I think I counted 15 already, but if someone dropped out I'd love to read this!

orangeybubbles@gmail.com, kindle/mobi"

You're copy should be on it's way :)

message 41: by Katie (new)

Katie M. (wyspergrove) | 9 comments wyspergrove@yahoo.com kindle edition

message 42: by Marise (new)

Marise Ghorayeb | 12 comments Katie wrote: "wyspergrove@yahoo.com kindle edition"

You're copy should be on it's way :). Let me know if you don't receive it in the next couple hours.

message 45: by Bárbara (new) - added it

Bárbara (coldestxwinter) I'm sorry but I can't no longer review this book. I lost my iPhone and that's where I read my ebooks.

Roger Royer | 26 comments ℬarbara wrote: "I'm sorry but I can't no longer review this book. I lost my iPhone and that's where I read my ebooks."

I am sorry to hear that you lost your phone. Amazon does have a free Kindle Reader that you can get for your computer if you still want to read it.

I am not saying you have to just that one is available

message 47: by Marise (new)

Marise Ghorayeb | 12 comments ℬarbara wrote: "I'm sorry but I can't no longer review this book. I lost my iPhone and that's where I read my ebooks."

I'm sorry to hear you lost your phone Barbara :(. That sucks! I'm sure the loss of this book is the least of your worries, but if you would like another copy I'd be happy to oblige. The review is no big deal though, I totally understand if you have other things to take care of now (like getting your contacts back!).

message 48: by Bárbara (new) - added it

Bárbara (coldestxwinter) Roger wrote: "ℬarbara wrote: "I'm sorry but I can't no longer review this book. I lost my iPhone and that's where I read my ebooks."

I am sorry to hear that you lost your phone. Amazon does have a free Kindle ..."

Thanks, I will try to download the Kindle Reader.

message 49: by Bárbara (new) - added it

Bárbara (coldestxwinter) Marise wrote: "ℬarbara wrote: "I'm sorry but I can't no longer review this book. I lost my iPhone and that's where I read my ebooks."

I'm sorry to hear you lost your phone Barbara :(. That sucks! I'm sure the lo..."

Thank you. I'm very upset but I still trying to find it. I also will finish reading your book, I was enjoying it.

message 50: by Bárbara (new) - added it

Bárbara (coldestxwinter) Just wanted to say that I finally found my phone and now I can read my books!

« previous 1