Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta reader needed

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  Moore (ashleyemoore) | 14 comments Beta reader needed for first few chapter of my book unbridled. It's about two college aged kids with rough back rounds that causes the two friends to be useless in romance it's quirky and fun. I need ton know the my first two chapters pull in a reader before I continue into the story. Warning it is new adult so plz beware.

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cfite) | 165 comments Cassiefite@yahoo.com

message 3: by Trisha (new)

Trisha | 38 comments Hi Ashley,
I'm new to this site, so I'm not sure how this works. I also need a Beta reader, and put a request on a post--no luck. I was wondering if you would like to exchange books or chapters. If your interested, let me know. My email is: tedandtrish0623@sbcglobal.net.
Trish

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  Moore (ashleyemoore) | 14 comments I'm definatly interested . Do you use watt pad? I have the 1st two chapters available there rather then my CPU . If u would like I can email u the link though and I would be more then happy to beta read ur story

message 5: by Trisha (new)

Trisha | 38 comments Great. I've never heard of Wattpad, so I googled it and made an account. If you send me the link, I'd love to read what you have written so far. Mine is a lot longer, and I fear not a fair trade since it will take longer to read. So, if you want to read the first couple of chapters and give feed back, that would be great. Can I send a PDF? Looking forward to reading your chapter.