Pennsylvania discussion

General > The weather outside is frightful

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 181 comments The weather outside is frightful. Looks like most of PA is covered in snow. How much are you getting and what are you doing? Are you staying warm reading a book by the fire? Making snowmen or what?

message 2: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Helfer (capnjackswench) I'm in Northeastern PA and we got about 7 inches here. Snowed in and reading, of course!

Wendy wrote: "The weather outside is frightful. Looks like most of PA is covered in snow. How much are you getting and what are you doing? Are you staying warm reading a book by the fire? Making snowmen or what?"

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 23 comments :( I'm out of the state right now visiting my boyfriend. And while we're getting eight to twelve inches, my mom said that back home in Berks county they already got a foot and are getting more later today. I LOVE snow, so I am quite jealous of the bigger totals back home :(
I was catching up on Olympics Men's Ice Hockey, and now it's reading time :) But I'd love to go build a snowman too!!

message 4: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 181 comments Mandy wrote: "I'm in Northeastern PA and we got about 7 inches here. Snowed in and reading, of course!

Wendy wrote: "The weather outside is frightful. Looks like most of PA is covered in snow. How much are you ..."

We got about a foot here. I made some guacamole and have been drinking coffee and playing scrabble online. I went out for a little bit and shoveled my car out in hopes to make it to work tomorrow. Of course I had to wait til it started sleeting so I was sure the snow was nice and heavy haha. I guess later we are going to get some more but it should just be a few inches.

Natalie good to hear you are getting to spend some time with your boyfriend.

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 23 comments Wendy wrote: "Mandy wrote: "I'm in Northeastern PA and we got about 7 inches here. Snowed in and reading, of course!

Wendy wrote: "The weather outside is frightful. Looks like most of PA is covered in snow. How..."

Thank you :) And I'm sorry that the snow was so heavy for you :( Enjoy your goodies!! The coffee sounds amazing right now :)