Time Travel discussion

Geared to the Present, Jones Whitman Time Traveler Series

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2014 10:24AM) (new)

Fellow Travelers,
I am interested in giving 50 people a chance for an ARC of Geared to the Present, Jones Whitman, Time Traveler. It is in PDF and all I need is you. FaceBook or an email address and I will send it on over.
Thanks for considering,
Dana Bennett

message 2: by Art (new)

Art (artfink02) | 96 comments Do you want a review / comments, etc?

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2014 12:12PM) (new)

Yes. My launch is Feb 27th and a few reviews would help I think. Comments aren't really necessary but are welcomed for assisting in the writing of the next book in the series.

message 4: by Tej (new)

Tej (theycallmemrglass) | 1725 comments Mod
Welcome to the group Dana. Could you share a tad more information on what your book is about?

Is "ARC" the actual title of the first book and "Geared to the Present, Jones Whitman Time Traveler" the name of the series?

Thanks

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2014 01:22PM) (new)

ARC is Advance Review Copy to read and review on Amazon and Goodreads. It's free to the reader for an HONEST review. The story is a historical fiction time traveling romance set in 1891 Boston, MA and Snohomish Washington primarily. Jones, once completing the Atomotron, inadvertently trips the lever and jumps forward 121 years where he meets Darcy Champagne.

And Thanks for the welcome. LOL I'm getting more excited about the release everyday so I'm a bit scattered. Not sure how much of the book you want?

message 6: by Art (new)

Art (artfink02) | 96 comments Hmm... So that's what an ARC is! Definitely, I'd be interested. Count me in, please!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Art wrote: "Hmm... So that's what an ARC is! Definitely, I'd be interested. Count me in, please!"
Where shall I send it Art. Thanks so much. My email is drbennett2052@gmail.com or Geared to the Present on Facebook.

message 8: by Tej (last edited Feb 13, 2014 03:37PM) (new)

Tej (theycallmemrglass) | 1725 comments Mod
I had no idea what ARC meant either!

OK I have found the book entry on goodreads. Here it is. I will also updated the thread with the book's GR link.

Thanks for telling us about it and giving ARC to our group, Dana. Will you have a book cover for it soon?

Geared to the Present, Jones Whitman Time Traveler Series by Dana Bennett Geared to the Present, Jones Whitman Time Traveler Series

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Tej,
The 21st of Feb will be a cover reveal. It will be going out to the world via bloggers and twitter... and I plan to upload to Goodreads at midnight of the day of the reveal.
Workin' it, LOL
Dana

message 10: by Hope (new)

Hope To Read (hopetoread) hopetoread@email.com

message 11: by MK (new) - added it

MK (wisny) | 188 comments I sent you a message with my email, Dana, in case you still have some copies you want to give away :D.

Either way, best of luck with your book launch! Sounds like a good yarn.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sent MK. And thanks so much.

message 13: by MK (new) - added it

MK (wisny) | 188 comments ty, Dana! Rescued from the spam folder ;-). Looking forward to it, tho it will be several weeks before can read.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Holy smokes, I didn't think about that happening. Good catch. Thanks again for taking the time whenever it is.
Dana

message 15: by MK (new) - added it

MK (wisny) | 188 comments :))

message 16: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 85 comments I see it is your launch date, Dana, good luck.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 27, 2014 03:57PM) (new)

Thank you, Anna. Still not sure how it happened but Amazon launched the book the same day as the cover reveal. Last Friday. The story is getting a lot of positive feedback and sales have been decent. I'm excited.

message 18: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 85 comments Author-Dana wrote: "Thank you, Anna. Still not sure how it happened but Amazon launch the book the same day as the cover reveal. Last Friday. The story is getting a lot of positive feedback and sales have been decent...."

Writing is like a roller coaster ride, isn't it? So it's important to enjoy the good bits!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

That's the truth.