Arden Vale discussion

The Castle Grounds > Clock tower

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Astraeous (last edited Mar 06, 2014 01:48AM) (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments This tower is one of the most important structures in the Arden, it keeps track of time in Arden and helps maintain the balance of people who have lost in darkness... Though ofcourse, you may already notice it isn't like me to help people.... It actually has a curse... Those who have strong faith will not be affected by this curse... Only those who have tried the dark secrets for their own will and are led astray by the demon's teachings are affected by this curse.....
No copyrights intended

message 2: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments (( Hey, wanna RP with me? Teacher? ))

message 3: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( My lady, it would be my honor ))

message 4: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( But I believe they did not approve your character yet.. ))

message 5: by Ayaaa (new)

Ayaaa (ayaaah1899) | 1147 comments Mod
((Yes Angle ,, you should create a character first ,, and when your character gets approven then you can RP ))

((and dude ,, Astraeous ,, stop that My lady -kind-of-talking ,, its creeping me out .))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ariadne stood atop the Clock Tower, her cloak billowing menacingly in the wind. Her hood was drawn and you could not see her face in the darkness. She looked like a shadow, watching over the town with interest.

message 7: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments (( I'll join.. ))

message 8: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments Tenshi, just at the back of Ariadne said,"Why are you still up here during this time of night?" -with an emotionless voice she asked.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She didn't turn to look at the person who asked her a question. Her reply came in a smooth, velvety voice that carried no emotion. "Frankly, if you wanted me to go, there are two ways from which you could proceed. One, you like ask me why I am here, so as to fix the problem and I can go, or two, you could just come out and say leave. But what would my business be of yours? And I doubt I would leave anyway. So another question remains: Why are you here at this time of night?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((*whistling* lol))

message 12: by Ayaaa (new)

((LoL.))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's not funny lol I'm bored. Kind of. Well I was when I posted those.))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Angel, don't forget about me lol))

message 15: by Ayaaa (new)

(( hahha , Go rhap .. lol ))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((:P lol Rhapsody is depressed by the way.))

message 17: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "...While Reyna's gone, I better finish the proceedings to my plan, END..." he said while standing at the peak of the clock tower.

message 18: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments "This plan of yours, is it the one we agreed on?" Inori said while standing at the back of Stine.

message 19: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "....Your timing is perfect..I suppose..But, yes. Truly it is the one we planned.." turning towards Inori. "But also, I shall be in need for your assistance.." while holding the hands of Inori. "You may have heard of the news spreading in Arden about our lost Magistri... We will use this to our advantage..."

message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments Inori took her hands off Stine and looked away..
"Alright... If it can help ... I'll do it."

message 21: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "..I'll be seeing your sweet face soon.." he then disappeared.

message 22: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments "..sigh.." she headed to her room.

message 23: by Ayaaa (new)

((Rhapsody's depressed ? should i go to her ? lol they're making me their servant in there anyway .. lol ))

message 24: by Ayaaa (new)

((Rhapsody's depressed ? should i go to her ? lol they're making me their servant in there anyway .. lol ))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol Sure, she is really upset about snapping at Val and is walking around invisible atm))

message 26: by Ayaaa (new)

((Where is she ? Loll ,, after matthew Is done cleaning he'll go there right away .. ))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((The Gardens lol))

message 28: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments (( Go there right away, Ice. I'll finish the cleaning. ))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Is Tenshi going to make an appearance here Angel lol Ariadne is like stuck here :P))

message 30: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments (( I totally forgot about Ariadne! Lol,, Sure Sure! ))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol))

message 32: by Angel (last edited Mar 06, 2014 02:09AM) (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments Continuing the story between Angel and Ariadne's Conversation......

"No, I do not wish for you to leave... I just have some thinking to do,, rather,, a choice.. I can't seem to know the right thing to do anymore......." she touched the tower and her wings disappeared.

She continued,"Since you are in the middle of a problem yourself,, it would be a bother for me to ask of you to hear my problems..... I'm sorry..."

description

message 33: by Ayaaa (new)

(( Lol ,, okay i'll go to the gardens ))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ariadne turned and looked at her. "My problem is nothing but boredom. I would enjoy hearing your problems, as the idea of being helpful to someone seems rather appealing at present."

message 35: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments "...Thank you..." she whispered.
"... But that can no longer be possible... He's here..." she then flew away.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked after the girl in thought before jumping down off the clock tower and walking away swiftly.

message 37: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments A shadow went towards the tower, and at the back of Ariadne stood Stine... "...What were you talking about with Tenshi, my most elegant lady Ariadne?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She didn't flinch at the new person and turned, her face completely hidden in the shadows of her drawn hood. "What concern to you is it?"

message 39: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments While walking around Ariadne he replied,"...You see, that girl cannot be trusted nor ignored, she mercilessly killed hundreds of victims during her past lives... She is who she was before, and that part can never be changed, nor altered..."

He added while walking out,"...Be careful with what you know lady Ariadne. You cannot hide what is revealed in the shadows...."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him from beneath her cloak. "You do not seem like the trustworthy type either. And who is to say I am any different from her, or from yourself? The shadows do well to hide yourself in, especially if you can do this." Ariadne waved her hand and they were covered in darkness but as her hand lowered again, the darkness disappeared.

message 41: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "...Miniature tricks such as those are not even close to mastering the real darkness... The darkness which lurks in the hearts of man... This unforseen threat is the greatest... Let me warn you, if you do not wish to vanquish into that darkness, let END be..." he shrouded in darkness and left.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Come back lol))

She spoke to herself as she continued walking. "What would he know of darkness in ones heart? Try darkness in ones soul. As if he would know anything of real pain and suffering."

message 43: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments "...He does..." Inori walking in front of Ariadne.

message 44: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments "...I have been with him in these past few days,,, if he can accomplish plan END, he will be happy again.."
description

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"END as in the end of the world or something?" A small amount of amusement showed briefly on her face before it turned expressionless once again.

message 46: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "That would be enough .... Inori... Go back to your room now..." Stine walked in the conversation.

message 47: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments (( You owe me big time for not saying it! ))
"...Yes... Excuse me..." she left.

message 48: by Ayaaa (new)

((Okay ,, lol its weird ,, suddenly disintergrating in the darkness then suddenly appears .. lol ? ))

message 49: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( That would be because of my talkative partner.. ))

message 50: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments (( You think this is talkative? ))
description

« previous 1 3