Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

The Club > Practise Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Here we are- way more quiet and... private" she giggled and pulled Joe inside, pulling him to the floor. She pushed him onto his back and sat on his bare chest, running her hands through his short hair tilting her head. "What to do.." she puckered her lips teasingly.

message 2: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 13, 2014 12:22PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Alexandra giggled and rubbed her hips against him shutting her eyes for a moment as she felt Ember's lips on the back of her neck. "What are you doing here?" she asked gently. Staff weren't supposed to intterupt her doing work but she would make an exception for Ember. "I mean- you know i'm working babe" she murmered.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "But i'm not free" she shuddered with pleasure and ground up against Joe. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot am I?" she asked mockingly. Her hair bounced around her arms, the waves perfectly wavy.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "I can't em- this my job." she whispered gently. She had a guilty look on her face but she didn't budge from her spot. With a small sigh she squeezed Ember's hand before starting to kiss Joe on the mouth, each kiss filled with lust and passion.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "You bitch" she stared as she left. How could she do this to her? Alex turned her head to stare at the man's chest, thinking to herself. She stayed completely silent.

message 6: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments Joe had enjoyed this all thoroughly. So much that he had not cared at the interruption. So much that he did not notice her guilty expression, or her unusual silence. He gazed up at her with longing.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She gripped onto his belt buckle and raised a delicately trimmed eyebrow. "Shall we..?" she purred seductively. Her eyes were dancing with lust and guilt, but different thoughts were swirling through her head. Why should I feel guilty? It's my job anyways, and who cares if Ember doesn't like it? she thought to herself.

message 8: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments He nodded instantly, not seeing the guilt in her eyes, and her apparent lust only driving his to greater heights of pleasure.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((Pm or skip? Either is fine with me))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) After a few minutes she smirked and got up, fixing her outfit. "As much as this has been, I gotta go. Duty calls" she smirked and waved his wallet proudly before strutting off confidently. What a complete sucker...

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Go away" she snapped and strutted off towards the floor in sheer annoyance. Like hell she was just going to forgive her that easily. Ember didn't deserve her time of day. At least that's what Alexandra thought at the moment.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Get away from me" she snapped, her mascara running down her cheeks with each tear she shed. "I'm done with this" she said with a bit more gentleness, though the words were just as hurtful. Storming off she headed towards the floor in sheer annoyance, just wanting to get her mind off everything.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments A little blonde head popped into the practice room to see if it was vacant. It was, good. She smiled at her fortunate luck and rushed inside, shutting the door behind her.

She had free time so she wanted to practice, but she didn't have the room at her apartment. She just hoped she wouldn't get in trouble seeing as she wasn't a performer.

She tossed her bag off to the side and stared at herself in the mirror. Wearing a large blue crop top that fell off one shoulder and leaving it bear, a pair of black short shorts, and her favorite pair of black ballet slippers, she looked ready to go. She turned her the music on her phone on low and placed it by her bag before making her way to the center of the room.

'Relax Scarlette, you are just having some fun.' She told herself as she got into the music. Her hips rolled, her body swayed, her feet moved in time with the music. This is what she loved, what she was oh so passionate about. This was her identity.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments The blonde was engrossed in her dancing. She didn't even notice he came in, she was focused on each movement. Her moves become more daring as the music started towards it'd climax. She incorporated some of her flexibility in, bending her body in ways most girl's couldn't dream of, and added some gymnastics all while keeping to the beat of the music. Even when it is just goofing off she still takes her dancing seriously. When the music came to an end she dropped to her knees, head bowed in her final pose before she busted into giggles.

message 15: by ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (last edited Feb 14, 2014 05:10AM) (new)

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She squeaked and turned towards the door so fast her feet slipped out from under her and her butt hit the floor. "Hell Sebastian! Warn a girl next time! You almost gave me a heart attack!" She gave him a glare that wasn't all that serious, and if it was, it wasn't menacing.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She rolled her eyes and placed her hand in his. "Well maybe I was planning to surprise you with it?" She offered as an excuse, because she really didn't have legitimate one.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She laughed. "Changing you mind now that you see I have talents that can be used in very dirty situations?" She hip bumped him. "Such a perverted boy."

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She flushed red, but for the most part brushed off his first comment, not thinking much into it. "Chain you up? Sounds tempting, but I am sure if you were missing for more than a couple hours fan girls will be destroying everything to find you."

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She fluttered her eye lashes playfully. "Of course I am. Im sweet as sugar and as pure as white. I can never do any such thing." She joked, before giggling.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "I want to see you try. You seen what I can do, I'm sure if you managed to grab me I'd be able to wiggle my way free." She wiggled her body a little for a bit of emphasis. "Plus you don't have the webbles." She taunted playfully.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She swatted his arm. "Hey you know I am not one of your girlies, so don't try that with me you pain in the butt." She laughed. He was such a goof ball, but all his joking just made her think back to what Asher suggested about stripping in front of the man wrapped around her. The images made her cheeks flush the color of her namesake. Sometimes she hated her mind.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She rolled her eyes and made sure not to make eye contact with him. "You wish lover boy." She scoffed. "If I was..don't you think I would of tried something by now?"'Like Asher's suggestion.' She finished in her head.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "I'm just humoring you for a bit. Now no more nibbling. I bruise easily and if you mark me I swear I will chain you up naked in a room filled with your most obsessive and crazy fan girls." She threatened, trying to avoid the fact that he made a point.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "You say that now, but you don't realize how crazy some girls are. Now would you stop that." She mumbled lowly as she began wiggling, trying to detach him from her neck.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "We could have plenty fun without you sucking on my neck like it's candy." She said with a giggle, his breath tickling her. "Now release me like a good boy or I will get violent."

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "Dancing?" She offered with a small laugh, finding it amusing that he seems disappointed that she made him stop. She walked closer to to the mirrors to see if he left a mark.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "I picked it from watching my sister practice back when I lived with my family. She was a stripper and she made me sit an watch her so I can tell her how pretty and fantastic she was." She said with a frown. "But just because I know how to do some of the sexy stuff does not mean I don't know traditional dances."

She noticed that a mark has started to form but it was faint, it could of been a lot darker if she did not stop him. She sighed and shook her head, t least no one would notice it. "My fist choice is ballet, but I do know the samba, tango, and the waltz."

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She smiled and nodded enthusiastically. "Anything for my favorite guy." She didn't mean for it to sound as intimate as it did. She only had a set few of people in her life and he was the only guy besides Asher so it was to be expected.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him. "I think you are the one that wants me." She laughed and went to her phone to switch to a gentler song.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "Then I am sorry to disappoint, but I am not easy. I want a relationship before sex and I heard that really isn't your style." She set her phone down and went to the middle of the room. After a deep breath she rose to her toe tips and began dancing doing pirouettes, plies, cabrioles, and more.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "And am I the 'right' girl? Or just another girl? Or maybe a 'little sister'?"She asked 'theoretically' as she fell into the splits. "Maybe not a little sister since you were nibbling and sucking on my neck not to long ago." She said as she crawled over to him.

message 32: by ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (last edited Feb 17, 2014 12:14PM) (new)

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She continued to crawl over until she was in between his legs where she sat herself down. "Well that is no fun." She pouted, purposely trying to be cute. "I think you should tell me."

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "I am curious that's why." She said sweetly. "And you may like the outcome depending on what your answer is." She said honestly as she rocked side to side.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She squealed. "Awww! So sweet!" She couldn't help it, she threw herself at him and hugged him tight.

message 35: by ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (last edited Feb 17, 2014 01:54PM) (new)

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She giggled. "Well thank you. And you don't smell too bad yourself." She thought he smelled very masculine, she liked it a lot.

She felt super aware of the situation even though she pretended to be calm. His arms were touching bare skin because of her crop top and it was making her skin heat up. It was something small to most but she didn't have any experience with this kind of thing so it was kind of a big deal to her.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She squeaked lightly."Enjoying yourself?" She asked softly as she hid her face from him. It was starting to get a lot warmer in her opinion.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She couldn't help but giggle and squirm a bit, because it tickled. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She hummed.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She squealed and bursted into laughter. "No-no! Stop!" She squirmed and wiggled to get out of his reach.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "But I can be evil too." She said with a sugary sweet voice before taking his arm and biting into it, not too hard though.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "Are you trying to push me? 'Cause I am not afraid." She said completely serious.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "You asked for it." She leaped into attack. Her hands found there way into his hair and she jerked his head to the side before sinking her teeth into his neck and biting down hard.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She pulled away, her face beat red. "S-so I wa-was right yo-you do like th-that.."

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She pushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "I-I'm sorry." She stuttered out. She was so embarrassed about it, she just hoped she didn't do enough to cause a more...physical reaction.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "I think I would of died if I did that." She admitted and it was completely true, especially after he practically friend zoned her.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She pushed is face playfully. "Yes, I would if you got one just from looking at me, not if I did something that would cause that no matter who did it."

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She laughed and just relaxed against him. "Yes I am." She admitted with no problem. "I actually have't even kissed a guy either."

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She hummed and closed her eyes. "So you want to kiss me?" She asked with a grin.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments "I'm younger than you?" She offered "I'm too cute? Or because I am your best friend?" She didn't want to admit it but she was enjoying his attention more than she probably should.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She looked up and poked his lip with a small giggle. "You do that a lot." She commented lightly before commenting about the serious matter. "You honestly could not hurt me more than I have already been hurt."

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments She turned and kissed his cheek. "Such a sweetheart, but really you shouldn't worry so much about that."

« previous 1 3

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread