Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Trinity 101: Father, Son, Holy Spirit
This topic is about Trinity 101
Adding New Books > Need help adding a book to my profile

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James Papandrea | 15 comments Hi, I'm new to Goodreads - I wrote the book in question, Trinity 101, and it's not appearing on my author profile. How can I get it added? Thanks! - Jim Papandrea

message 2: by Randee (new)

Randee Baty | 61 comments It looks like it's already there.

message 3: by James (new)

James Papandrea | 15 comments I don't see it on my profile - all my other books are there, but not this one. - JP

message 4: by Randee (new)

Randee Baty | 61 comments So is this a different person?
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 5: by Randee (new)

Randee Baty | 61 comments If so, the problem is the L. middle initial.

message 6: by James (new)

James Papandrea | 15 comments That's also me, but I just created my author profile - the one you're looking at seems to be the generic profile. Any idea how I can consolidate?

message 7: by Randee (new)

Randee Baty | 61 comments If all your books have the initial L. on them as the part of your author name, I can go through and fix them so they end up on the James L. Papandrea profile.

message 8: by James (new)

James Papandrea | 15 comments They do - thank you! I also co-wrote the "Seven Revolutions" book that's coming out soon. And there is a Spanish version of one of my titles, call "Rezar (No Solo Repitir) El Padre Nuestro" - JP

message 9: by Randee (new)

Randee Baty | 61 comments Profile look better now?

message 10: by Randee (new)

Randee Baty | 61 comments Profile look better now?

message 11: by James (new)

James Papandrea | 15 comments YES! Thank you so much! - JP

message 12: by Randee (new)

Randee Baty | 61 comments Glad to help!

message 13: by James (new)

James Papandrea | 15 comments One more thing (sorry) - any chance we could remove "At Home with the Word 2011" since that was only for a couple years ago and it's outdated? No one's going to read it now.

message 14: by Randee (new)

Randee Baty | 61 comments It's Goodreads policy to keep all books that have been entered in case someone has it in their library and wants to shelve it. Many readers are adamant about wanting to shelve every book on they own.

message 15: by James (new)

James Papandrea | 15 comments OK - makes sense - thanks for the help, I really appreciate it! - JP

message 16: by Randee (new)

Randee Baty | 61 comments You're welcome.