R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Rika & Hanul Number 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 244 (244 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Yes...sorry for the slow response (you said "gtg" on our other role play so I'll wait until you are on again :) )

message 2: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Alright, who are doing what roles?

message 3: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments I prefure being girl but I am willing to be the guy if you would likre :p I do both pretty evenly

message 4: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Sure =^.^= is it okay if I use Andrew's name again

message 5: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments alright

message 6: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Character profiles

message 7: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Umm well Im on my tsblet do it will take a bit for me

message 8: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Name: Andrew Adler

Personality: To be role played

History: He does not have much of an unusual past. He was born into the royal family in turn he always had everything he ever needed. He was an only child until the age of ten when his parents had a little girl.

Other: to be role played

((I will add more detail an a picture when I get on the computer))

message 9: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew was getting ready for the trip he was told by his father to take down to the nobal cities. He was told to check up on the upkeep there while his father went down to the village to check on things there. He sighed, he was really looking forward to sleeping in, after all this was planned last minute.

message 10: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew followed Matthew, his most trusted gaurd down to the stables. He watched as his horse was tacked up before getting on. "Alright, you ready?" He asked, watching as Mathew nodded and got on his own horse. He snapped the reins, starting for the noble cities, taking it slow. He wanted atleast a little time for himself intill he was flooded by people. It it would not be long seen as how the nobles lived so close to the palace.

message 11: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew sighed when he saw the city come into veiw. He wanted to go slower but knew Mathew would just tell him to speed up again. He looked back up the the large houses spaced well apart. He looked back to Mathew who nodded before he began to go a bit faster. He could already see a crown of people waiting at the entrance as Matheww went infront of him to veiw what was going on.

message 12: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew rode up, as he suspected a few of the women practically threw themselves at him. He gave them a charming smile and a nod of his head as he rode through the crowd. He really truly did not like this. He prefured being at home.

message 13: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments ((Alright ill have him get off his horse se at a shop))

Andrew lead Aphrodite to a near by shop. He wanted to check in with the shop owner and make sure everythi g was alright. He slid off the mare and let Mattgew tie them up as he started for the door.

message 14: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments ((D: I responded here))

Andrew lead Aphrodite to a shop, sliding down slowly and letting Matthew tie her up along with his horse. He wanted to go in and check in with the Shop owner to make sure everything was alright.

message 15: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew frowned as he backed against a wall, Matthew infront of him. Matthew looked back "sneak out the other door, I will keep them back.

Andrew frowned and nodded before inching to the back room and escaping through the door. He ran up to the front, tanning into Raine and tumbling forward. On instinct he put an arm around her, turning them in mid air so he would be the one to hit the ground. He graoned softly, letting his arm fall from around her as he tried to cath his breath and regain vision, the sudden fall had shocked his system.

message 16: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments ((Alice?))
Andrew finally cought his breath and looked down to the girl laying ontop of him. He sighed as he laid his head down and put a hand over his eyes. "I'm sorry" he said quietly "I was not watch where I was going, you are not hurt are you?"

message 17: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew stood up slowly and brushed himself off "it's fine" before looking at his arm which was scratched up. He sighed "Matthew will have a fit about that." He mumbled to himself before he moved his head a bit before moving his hand up, touching the top of his head. He frowned, looking around for his crown.

message 18: by Nyxie Kitten (last edited Feb 25, 2014 07:12PM) (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew frowned "I'll pay for more, there is no point in picking up food from the ground he said gently. He saw a glint of gold out of the corner of his eye, he walked over and picked up the crown, inspecting it slowly before placing it back on his head.

message 19: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew frowned. "You don't have to act so formal, after all I am the one who ran into you." he looked around slowly, hearing Matthew yell at the crowd to separate. HE then heard the girls inside starting to complain. He turned to Raine. "Listen, I will pay for the food, but first, I need to get away from this crowd, just until they die down." He sighed and looked around, trying to think of where to go.

message 20: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew followed her close behind. "Thanks for this." he said quietly. HE followed her, confused as to how quickly she was able to get back.

message 21: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments He nodded, looking lost. "Do you come here often?" He asked, unsure of what to say. he winced, realizing that was a stupid question.

message 22: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew took it slowly before tearing off a small peice and putting it into his mouth, watching her cautiously as he did. He was so used to the I married women practically throwing themselves at him so he had learned to be cautious around the noble women. Sometimes he even wonders why the villagers where so much more humble while most of the nobalmen where a bit selfish.

message 23: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew frowned as he walked over and pulled the basket away. "Don't bother, it has all been on the ground, I will replace it all." He looked down at the basket, possibly more." He smiled a bit "after all it is my fault."

message 24: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments ((Wrong name again))
Andrew frowned "I am buying you more." He said sternly. He was suprised Raine was actually saying no to him, no one had ever told him 'no' besides his parents and his nanny when he was little, in truth it only made him want to do it more.

message 25: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments He shook his head "you get what you get" he said a bit defensively. He relised he was probably coming off as headstrong, but he was not going to sit back and let his genorosity be denied, that had never happened before, he didn't get it.

message 26: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments ((My posts just mixed up))

Andrew shook his head "I will buy you what I like"

message 27: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments He sighed and leaned against the wall, looking over to a small window.

message 28: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments He smiled and nodded "thank you"

message 29: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments He looked around, seeing the roads clear he took a sigh if relief. "Alright, where did you buy that stuff?" He asked gently

message 30: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew nodded and followed her close behind, he walked up to the vendor. He pointing back to Raine "give me everything she had and double it." He said simply before dropping a small bag of golden coins infront of the vendor "andake it the highest quality you can give."

message 31: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew frowned "it was my fault, besides it is not as if it's any trouble for me." He then looked over "what's wrong? You look pale."

message 32: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments He frowned "why not?" He asked "it is not as if it effects me"

message 33: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments He frowned before turning, fine, don't double it but still make it the finest quality."

message 34: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments He smiled "it's no problem" he said softly

message 35: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew frowned. "I have not even done what I was sent to do." He said a bit stubbornly. He looked over to Raine with a sigh, handing over the basket. "I am sorry for the trouble." he said softly.

message 36: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew sighed as he watched her walk away. He looked back to Matthew, "you couldn't hVe waited a few more moments?" He asked, seeming slightly upset, he had wanted to talk to Raine a bit more.

message 37: by Nyxie Kitten (last edited Mar 06, 2014 08:46PM) (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments ((What if they had a smaller ball for something like a festival and Raine comes with her step mom and sisters and her sister sees her talking to Andrew and "acidently" rips her dress by walking on it and when that doesn't work she could maybe find a way to get something spilled on her no bi revel yet just her sister bing mean and trying to embarres her))

message 38: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments ((Yes this is not the big ball yet))

message 39: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew looked around the ballroom with a sigh, he was never a fan of the spring festival, mostly because he hated the pollen. He smiled a bit to himself when he say Raine, her gown was gorgeous on her, even off it was a bit full compared to all the other extravagant dresses. He stepped down from the thrones and walked over, tapping her shoulder and putting on a smile.

message 40: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew smiled at her "may I be your first dance?" He asked quietly, extending his hand with a smile. He looked into her eyes, getting almost lost but ignored the feeling as he waited for a response.

((I can play the step sister if you'd like but I forget her name))

message 41: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Gabriella looked over, seeing Raine, her eyes widened. "Mother" she said frantically, pulling in her sleeve an pointing towards Raine and the prince.

Andrew smiled and gave a gentle bow to her before putting an arm around her waist and begining to dance.

message 42: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew smiled down at her. He had no idea what this feeling was but he loved it. He moved swiftly, following the rhythm of the orchestra.

Gabriella looked up "Mother, that was supossed to be my dance." She said, a hint of anger and jealousy working it's way into her voice. She looked over. "I want to end it."

message 43: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments He smiled happily, "it was nothing" he whispered, "after all it was my fault you fell in the first place.

Gabriela nodde before walking over an asking anouther gentlemen to dance near Andrew and Raine. She lead him back, making sure her heel caught Raine's skirt, causing the top layer to rip and Raine to fall forward into Andrew, who caught her as he troupes back glaring slightly a he saw Gabriela's foot move away from the torn fabric.

message 44: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Andrew frowned as he looked back up at Raine. "I'm sorry" he whispered. "Are you alright?" He asked, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her eat as he gazed up at her.

Gabriela scowled when she saw his gentle action, she looked around, seeing a waiter coming close, she moved out her foot, causing him to trip, soaking Raine and Andrew in red wine and three gaurds to come rushing to to his aid and helping him and Raine up. Andrew turned to Matthew. "Take her to get cleaned up" he said, glaring at Gabriela, he didn't know who she was but she made him angry.

message 45: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Mathew frowned "are you alright my lady?" He asked gently.

Andrew frowned at Gabriela as she walked up to him and asked for a Dance. "I'm sorry." I have to get cleaned up." He said before turning on his heel and walking away with the other two guards.

((This will only give her step mom more reason to reveal her as a servent. And then when she does the tables could turn))

message 46: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments Matthew frowned "you can't go anywhere like that, your drenched"

message 47: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments He shook his head a bit as he brought her to a maid

message 48: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments She frowned "how did this happen my lady?"

message 49: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments She sighed softly before walking over to the bath, turning on the water before grabbing a robe. "Change into this, while the bath fills and I'll clean your dress.

message 50: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 3206 comments She sighed softly before walking over to the bath, turning on the water before grabbing a robe. "Change into this, while the bath fills and I'll clean your dress.

« previous 1 3 4 5