Ask Shadowhunters discussion

Ask Shadowhunters > Ask Isabelle Lightwood

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Claimed by CASSIE

Me: Ask Izzy!

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) | 19 comments HIII!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Me: IZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're amazing:D What's your favorite thing about Simon?:3

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Izzy: My favorite thing about Simon is, the way he's so dorky at time's but yet is caring at the same time.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Me: Ohmygods...ahhh! Okay, favorite color?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Izzy: I think if I had to chose just one color above all the rest it would be pink or light blue. Yes I know; you all think I'm a tough a** but I got my girly things too.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Me: At first, did you hate Clary?O_O And blue is a cool color:D

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Izzy: At first I did hate her, and Jace mostly for bringing her to the Instatuie when he wasn't supposed to at all.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Cecily: Pft. But everybody breaks the rules!

message 11: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) Me: Yo Iz! What's your favourite animal?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Izzy- Um, if I had to pick one it would be a bird. I think, I like how they can just fly away if they have a problem with something or someone.

message 13: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) Me: Awesomesauce. Fave food?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Izzy: Well seeing as I can't cook for crap as Jace and Alec say. It would have to be the waffles or Pancakes at IHOP even though we hardly go there. Alec and Jace's doing.

message 15: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) Me: Ookay... O.O

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa: did you ever think that Simon liked Clary more than you?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Izzy- For a while I did....although I didn't think it would last between them, seeing as Clary was still hooked on Jace and all.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa: Clary is a nice girl and i hope she does well with Jace considering he is family. (hes so much like will) i know people related to you too

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Izzy: Like who? that crazy old guy that everyone's talking about?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa: Gideon & Cece... many more too

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Cecily: Hello!^_^

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Izzy: Intersting, I don't know Gideon.

@Cecily-

Izzy: Hey Cecily!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Cecily: Hi! What's up?

Me: I wonder if Isabelle/Alec got their black hair and blue eye thing from you..O_O

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Izzy: Not much, Alec and Jace are at it again....ugh. So of corse it's my job to listen to there batter.

Me: Yeah, that would explain it...seeing as there parites don't have black hair and blue eyes

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Cecily: Boys*Rolls eyes*

Me: Yeah O_O And Clary got Henry's red hair:D

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa: hey Cece

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Me: Lol yep sounds about right.

Izzy: excuse me while I go yell at them.

*Walks out*
*Walks into where Jace and Alec are agurring*
*WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP AND QUIT IT ALREADY!! I'M TRYING TO HAVE GRIL TALK AND ALL I CAN HEAR IS YOU TWO YELLING AT EACHOTHER ABOUT SOMTHING STUPIED! SO SHUT UP AND KISS AND MAKE UP ALREADY!*
*Looks between the two in frustrasion*
*Shakes head and walks out*

Izzy: okay I feel better now

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Cecy: Hello, Tessa! And haha Izzy, you seem to be a lot like me!!

Me: Both bada****, tough, brave, and awesome? Yup. Sounds right :D

Cecy: ..thanks? I guess^_^

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Izzy: *Laughs* And you thought Will and Gabe were bad.

Me: yep!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa: Will and Gabe were way worse... let me tell ya... I swear they were always at each others throats *rolls eye's*

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Izzy: *Shakes head* Now that I can see...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa: haha I know Will and Gabe are just like Jace and Alec... wow by the angel Herondales and Lightwoods...

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Izzy: hahaha And I've wondered where they got it from... must be a family thing.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa: haha yeah I think so:)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa: oh you know good... watching over Jace because he's fam in all

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa: how have you been doing

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Izzy: Pretty good. I'm waiting for Simon to get back to me, though.

Me: We really do need someone to start playing Alec and Jace..

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah there's not a lot of people in this group

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

me: great idea!!!!:D I'll have to tomorrow cause I'm on my kindle and I am limited to some things

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Me: Okay! I'll invite some tonight before I get off.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Tess: hey izzy

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Tess: hola!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Tess: nothing you?

« previous 1