Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > The Fault in Our Stars by John Green → Start Date: March 3rd, 2014

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Join Tori and I as we read The Fault in Our Stars. ^_^

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! I have heard amazing things about this! I feel so out of the loop, because it seems as though only a few people haven't read it yet :)

message 3: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 214 comments I think you'll love it!!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Yeah I totally agree I've heard so many good things about it, so I'm excited to finally get to it. :)

message 5: by -RininTa- (new)

-RininTa- (rinz) | 1090 comments May I join? I really want to read this book for a long time and I saw a lot of people give good reviews about it :)

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Yes of course you can join us! :)

message 7: by Sajid (new)

Sajid Rabby (rabbyx7xafc) | 56 comments March 3rd is going to be awesome for you guys!

message 8: by -RininTa- (new)

-RininTa- (rinz) | 1090 comments Hi guys! Today is March 3rd, 2014 so it's time to start the read, isn't it? :D

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Yes it is, I won't be able to start this book today but I do plan to start it either tomorrow or the next day. I'm trying to finish my other current buddy reads at the moment. :)

message 10: by -RininTa- (new)

-RininTa- (rinz) | 1090 comments Amanda wrote: "Yes it is, I won't be able to start this book today but I do plan to start it either tomorrow or the next day. I'm trying to finish my other current buddy reads at the moment. :)"

Okay! I've read two chapters and it has hooked me already! :D

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) @RininTa Awe well I'm glad to hear that, I'm hoping I really enjoy it.

@S.R. Well when you get to it I hope you like it.

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I'm going to start the book tonight and read more of it tomorrow. :) I'm excited to start it.

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I finally got to this book today and I'm about 90 pages in and enjoying it so far. :)

message 14: by -RininTa- (new)

-RininTa- (rinz) | 1090 comments Glad to know that, Amanda! :D Actually, I don't read the book much recently because I feel unwell. But I start to recover and I'm going to read more :)

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) @Rininta Awe well I hope you get better soon. I hope you enjoy it when you do read more. :)

message 16: by -RininTa- (new)

-RininTa- (rinz) | 1090 comments @Amanda thank you! :D

message 17: by Alice (new)

Alice | 17 comments I read it over a year ago. You girls are going to absolutely love it! (: I wish you a good read ^^

message 18: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) @Rininta You're welcome! :)

@Alice Thanks I'm enjoying it so far. :)

message 19: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I plan on finishing the book either tomorrow or the next day. But I'm loving it so far! :)

message 20: by -RininTa- (last edited Mar 11, 2014 03:56AM) (new)

-RininTa- (rinz) | 1090 comments I've read 3/4 of the book and want to finish it. It would be today or tomorrow. I love the story so much! Augustus is such a sweet guy. Hazel is so lucky :D

message 21: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) @Rininta In a way I don't want to finish it because I don't want to be sad lol. I've already cried a little so far. I totally agree with you though I love the story. Also Augustus is to perfect, where are all those guys haha. Hazel really is lucky! :)

message 22: by -RininTa- (new)

-RininTa- (rinz) | 1090 comments Me too, Amanda! I cried when Augustus was very sick because of the cancer. Although I know what will happen in the end, I don't want to leave the book unfinished. I've prepared myself and I'm ready to take the risk lol :D

message 23: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I don't know what happens because I don't ever read anything about it so that I don't ruin it for myself but I'm excited to read it all though.

message 24: by -RininTa- (last edited Mar 12, 2014 03:51PM) (new)

-RininTa- (rinz) | 1090 comments I'm finished! I can't stop sobbing now. Gosh, the ending make me cried a lot! ;____:

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I still need to finish it, I wasn't at home most of the day so I didn't read at all but I plan on finishing it tomorrow. :) I'm glad you enjoyed it though!

message 26: by -RininTa- (new)

-RininTa- (rinz) | 1090 comments Thank you! Hope you will enjoy it too! :)

message 27: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I most likely will. I just need to get myself to finish it tomorrow. :)

message 28: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I finished it last night, and damn that was sad. Such a great book though! :)

message 29: by -RininTa- (new)

-RininTa- (rinz) | 1090 comments Yeayyy, Amanda! Yes, it is! Love this book so much. Very inspirational :)